Dream

hello sweethearts!!! 

?: why do you call them sweethearts???

a/Saan: because they are my sweethearts, we are a family there is fights, sorrows and unconditional love

sunlight caress y/n's face and she closed her eyes tightly, she opened her eyes only to face headache, groaning at the pain she sat holding her forehead. 

she opened the side drawer only to find that headache med is over, sighing y/n got up and went to fresh up, after changing in comfy wear she came down as its weekend. 

she reached in kitchen while massaging her temples, she looked and saw binita, y/n said,"i really need a strong coffee" binita taunted,"of course you need it" 

y/n sighed and said,"you joined university yesterday and today is weekend, nice plan" sarcasm visible in her tone, binita scoffed at her words. 

y/n sat on countertop with her coffee mug swinging her legs, y/n looked what binita's cooking, y/n said,"is this paneer makhini?" binita nodded and said,"thought to cook Indian cuisine"

y/n got down and started helping her, she said,"thanks to you i also know how to cook few dishes from Indian cuisine" binita smiled a little. boys went out for some work in morning. 

y/n said,"you go take out flour and make dough of it I'll take care of this" binita nodded and went to take out flour but the container was in upper shelf. 

binita tip toed and took the container while bring it down from upper shelf it slipped from her hand and all flour fell on binita also the container fell on ground with a loud sound.

y/n looked behind only to find binita covered in flour, y/n tried but couldn't stop herself from laughing out loud and that's when boys entered in home. 

they heard laughing sound and went to kitchen only to witness y/n laughing at binita's poor situation, binita smiled a little looking at y/n laughing her heart out. 

binita picked a fist full of flour from ground and threw it on y/n and now y/n's face is covered in flour seeing this, it was binita's turn to laugh. 

y/n looked at her in disbelief, y/n run behind binita in kitchen, binita took a hold on a spatula to fight y/n also took another spatula and they started their sword fight from spatulas. 

y/n said smiling,"your fencing skills improved" binita complimented,"so does your" y/n said,"oh! i am getting nostalgia, you were the one who forced me to join fencing when you lived here" 

binita said,"you know i always wanted to be a fencer and i would have been if mom-dad's plane didn't cra-" she stopped in between when she realized what she was about speak. 

both y/n and binita stopped and boys already hide themselves so they can basically eavesdrop (by the way its a bad manner to eavesdrop guys! boys: oh shut up and go shu shu and let us listen! author saan: you! i created you all and this is how you are talking to me!), y/n and binita stood while their back supported countertop. 

y/n switched off the stove, y/n suggested,"you know i can handle business and you can resume what you left" binita scoffed and said,"thanks but i will manage and it won't last long business is better"

y/n apologized,"i am sorry because of me this all happened, i am so sick of this all" her eyes filled up she expressed,"i am so guilty that still i can't look into eyes of kook oppa"