the end is near

hello sweethearts!!

i am updating this with a news that i can't update for next weeks as there are many things due

y/n reached inside her house humming, she was really happy, right now boys were in their room getting freshen up. y/n swirled around the living room.

she got upstairs jumping in happiness, dancing a little she got inside her room, she stood in front of her dad's photo frame and said,"now the end is near"

y/n got inside washroom and got freshen up then she was moving downstairs while humming, seokjin was going towards kitchen but halted on his place hearing y/n.

they all looked at y/n who was admiring the velvet carpet on stairs while coming downstairs, she was smiling more often then usual, y/n looked at seokjin and said,"I'll order food, you take rest"

seokjin nodded and went towards his brothers with raised eyebrows questioning at her weird behaviour. 

y/n's phone rang, she said picking it up,"yes?" "its okay, jack you can take leave" she continued," safe travels, bye" she's really in good mood. 

y/n went outside in garden, jimin said to others,"she doesn't take leave and don't give leave often, what happened with her?" they shrugged.

y/n ordered their food and removed her slippers after locking her phone, boys came out and saw, y/n walking on grass with bare feet. 

guards head were down as they don't have the courage to face y/n, she said to guards,"stand outside, leave this garden" they obeyed and stood around the house.

garden was empty except y/n and boys watching her from distance, y/n smelled the rose present there, she smiled, she again opened her and after doing few things she again locked it.

soft music spread around the garden coming from her phone, y/n moved her legs gracefully dancing with rhythm, hoseok praises,"her moves are good"

the music stops and again her phone rang, she looked at the screen her smile slowly fading which made boys heart sink, y/n picked up and said,"hello?"

hearing from other side, she responded her voice again cold,"I am coming! i want everyone in deagu"

boys got inside the house and y/n also came inside after receiving order, she said,"eat this and pack your bags, we are leaving for deagu"

y/n moved upstairs when taehyung asked,"you are not going eat, princess?" y/n responded without turning back,"i don't eat before traveling"

soon they were in front of private airline's aircraft, 'Kim Enterprises'  displayed beautifully on aircraft. Ichor moved ahead with judas, nerium, bane followed by bangtan.

they came out from deagu international airport, many cars with bodyguards present there, they bowed to ichor and took their luggage keeping it inside a car and they all sat in others.

getting inside the mansion, suga asked,"so you got to know where lee jong-suk is?" ichor nodded and said,"tomorrow we are going to get him, good night everyone"

ichor moved inside her bedroom, she threw herself on mattress, as soon she closed her eyes lee jong-suk's face flashed in front of her.

y/n opened her eyes and said,"you are going to die, lee" ichor continued y/n words with dark voice,"i am going to make you beg for your own death"

slumber took over her, jungkook and aruem stayed in one room, she said,"we are really doing this" jungkook held from shoulders and said,"yes"

saanvi moved left and right restlessly, jimin asked stopping her in mid-way,"what happened babe?" saanvi replied,"i don't know? can we do this?" jimin nodded and engulfed her into a hug.

binita sat in front of mirror being zoned out while brushing her hairs, seokjin came out of bathroom after taking shower, he looked at her and asked,"something wrong?"

binita blinked and looked at seokjin while he took steps towards her, binita said,"i know, i wanted this and when this is happening i am hesitating"

yoongi stood in the balcony with his deep thoughts while he smokes out, taehyung checked few of his designed and turned off the tab taking a deep breath.

hoseok entered in his bedroom while his mother's face  flashes across his mind, he sighed and murmured,"he deserves it"

few of bangtan members with y/n, binita, saanvi and aruem entered inside Eldis regent hotel, meanwhile ichor's men entered through windows of corridors, they got upon one another and lighted up a lighter near fire sprinkler.

soon the all the fire sprinklers started working and all the person started moving outside along with staffs after all everyone wants to save their lives.

ichor smirked at the people rushing out, they went towards stairs their outfit getting drenched in water, getting upstairs, RM kicked the door of lee's room and get broke down.

lee was inside working on computer he looked at them, soon lee's eye's widen when ichor moved near him, Jin injected him something to him while ichor said,"we'll again meet"

lee's men entered inside, j.m and JK killed well playing their role as assassin, V knocked them out and some were killed by J-hope from a far by his sniper, he smirked in satisfaction.

bane, judas and nerium killed those helpless men,meanwhile suga them guided through CCTV room and deleted the footage, ichor with her team came out from back gate while lee was hung on V's shoulder in unconscious state.

they reached back in Seoul, ichor said to bangtan,"our deal ends here" ichor sat in a car and it droves off, hoshi came out from a car behind ichor's. he said,"it was nice working with you"

he played a video of an abandon factory on his tab and soon that factory got blasted, he informed,"bangtan died in this factory"

he said,"your identity is of min brothers and individual but not bangtan anymore, with this the deal comes to an end"

hoshi was about to sit back in car but stopped and said turning back again,"one more thing, you don't know who ichor is and you haven't saw/ heard/ talked to ichor, am i understood?"

boys nodded and headed inside a limo they own, the driver drove them back to y/n's home, they all sat down in living room.

seokjin asked,"what's going to happen with him?" they looked at him and then at the ground unaware of the future.

WE ARE DONE WITH CHAPTER 32!!!

I'LL SEE YOU ALL IN NEXT CHAPTER, TILL THEN TAKE CARE!!!

DROP YOUR VOTE AND COMMENT!

LOVE YA~

BYE~