Ichor

hello sweethearts!!

happy new year!!! may you'all stay happy and healthy this year<33

a week passed like this, boys has somehow managed their secret as they are part of bangtan and somehow they convinced Mr.Min that they are not mafias, they didn't heard anything from y/n even she didn't met Mrs.Min.

at night, everyone is having there dinner peacefully as Jin don't anyone of them to break their table manners, a maid came to them and bowed, Mr.Min asked,"what happened? wait first take deep breaths then tell" maid was huffing that's why he suggests that. 

maid said,"y/n mam is here" they all gasped and went in living room, no one was there but door got opened and y/n get inside, she said without any greeting,"Mr.Min I'm here to talk about business as now you're not receiving my calls" 

Mr.Min was ignoring y/n's calls as he thinks he don't have any relation with her, he said in his cold voice,"say whatever you want to say here then leave" y/n nodded her head and said,"if you don't want to continue in the project we're working on then please tell me" inhaled a deep breath then continued.

"today all board members were waiting for you but you didn't arrived, i thought you are elder than me so you know better but you are just like a child who has told to do business" Namjoon interrupted,"mind your tongue, y/n"

y/n replied looking at him,"first tell your dad to mind his actions, for 3 hours we waited for him but he didn't came, even you also din't came aren't you the COO? so you were fulfilling your duty?"

y/n was really mad cause of their these actions, she felt insulted as her boards members were waiting for them, y/n again said looking into Mr.Min's eye her calm voice telling a storm is on the way,"pay the amount and break contract between Min Industries and Kim Enterprises" 

Mr.Min said,"its a huge amount" y/n said,"so? i also didn't expect you to merge our personal deal in our professional business as this is just childish" y/n scoffs and turn to leave but Mr.Min said,"okay, we will maintain professionalism"

y/n said,"there was a reason i called you in meeting so that you'll meet COO cause for few months i won't be physically present in company, now you go and meet her by yourself and talk about this project with her as my work can't be delayed"

Mrs.Min asked,"where are you going?" y/n replied,"its none of your business Mrs.Min" y/n left from there, jungkook threw a vase on ground he said in anger,"she is the first one to talk dad like this! i hate this shit!" Mr.Min said,"language jungkook" jungkook said,"sorry"

Mr.Min and Mrs.Min left from there, Jin asked them,"leave all this, we have to go in a mafia function in Italy, its a great opportunity for us to make international connection" yoongi said,"lets talk in jimin's room" they nodded and went of to jimin's room

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

mafia function.....

it was mask theme so their faces wasn't visible, bangtan entered inside with same type of mask on their faces, they sat and few people came to meet them and they gladly accepted it, they looked and observed the venue. 

after sometimes, a person came in centre and all lights on him he said,"i would like to call the organizer of this function , this function is being held so that world's mafia could connect with each other, he's coming here with a wonderful inspiration for all ladies in this dark world of crime, welcome them"

door got opened and two lines of bodyguards standing parallel and a man who is not wearing any mask coming inside with a young girl looking really elegant, she wore a mask, they are not couple everyone knows that, that man said,"please welcome Vincenzo and Ichor

(Ichor's outfit)

those people's eyes widen cause Ichor never attends any function and its really a good opportunity for others to grow their mafia business, Ichor sat a table and Vincenzo took mic in his hands, he said,"enjoy this party and 50% contribution was of...

those people's eyes widen cause Ichor never attends any function and its really a good opportunity for others to grow their mafia business, Ichor sat a table and Vincenzo took mic in his hands, he said,"enjoy this party and 50% contribution was of Ichor so thankyou for attending this function"

she raises her wine glass with vincenzo and functions goes, mafia had few conversation with Ichor as she is known to be deadly dangerous they feared to approach her too, bangtan approached her, RM said,"its nice to meet you,Ichor" she nods her head and cling her glass with them. 

everyone slowly started to leave function cause its already late, Vincenzo and Ichor also left the venue.

.

.

.

.

at vincenzo's mansion.....

both of them entered inside, Ichor removed her mask and released a sigh, Cha-young approached them, she said,"go and change y/n" yes Ichor is y/n, vincenzo asked,"function went well and this is confirmed that Min brothers are bangtan leaders" y/n left nodding.

as she came back in comfy wear, Cha-young asked her to sit with them, Vincenzo said looking at y/n who was drinking makkoli,"i can't believe you came to me 4 years back" y/n said,"Soon its going to be 5 years" Cha-young said,"time flies" they chuckled and continue drinking with some chit-chats. until a phone call came.....

WE ARE DONE WITH CHAPTER 13

DROP YOUR VOTE AND COMMENTS! 

HAPPY NEW YEAR SWEETHEARTS!!!

LOVE YA~