checkmate lee!

hello sweethearts!!!

i wanted to inform that for sometime the updates will be slow as the setup i usually use isn't with me! typing on phone is difficult but I'll manage.

aruem got inside with binita and saanvi, they hugged their boyfriends then greeted everyone, saanvi asked,"is y/n home?" they shook their head.

binita said,"where she went at this time?" aruem also shrugged but then her eyes went on the calendar present there. aruem said pointing towards it,"shit! we forgot!"

binita and saanvi looked on calendar and their eyes widen with realization, all ladies spoke,"we forgot today's is appa's death anniversary" boys looked at them with frowned eyebrows.

binita cleared,"today is y/n's dad's death anniversary" aruem said,"she must be at cemetery" saanvi said,"we'll meet after 15 minutes at the location shared"

3 of them went out and seokjin said,"go and change in black" they all went upstairs to change into black.

after 15 minutes, they were standing outside cemetery, they moved ahead to go inside when guard who is on graveyard duty stopped them.

aruem informed,"we are with m/s Kim" he nodded and move aside making path for them to go, they moved inside, aruem held jungkook's hand tightly.

they moved a little more when seokjin saw, binita's hand clenched on her black pants, he rubbed binita shoulder and they went ahead.

they all were walking when saanvi's eyes were looking here and there, jimin sensed she is nervous he held her waist more tightly then before.

yoongi was about to hold binita's hand but stopped when seokjin gave her reassurance, he looked in other direction when jimin and saanvi came in his view, he sighed and looked down.

his heart clenching but he's unable to cure it, how much he try to move on he can't, yoongi inhaled a deep breath and walked along with them.

hoseok expressed,"its empty! there are no visitors" aruem explained,"because y/n booked the place" they nodded and moved ahead.

their eyes went on a small figure sitting on ground while placing food boxes on a grave, the more they went closer y/n's face got cleared. 

y/n asked lost in her world ignoring her surroundings,"dad, how have you been?" to her question met the silence as an answer.

y/n sighed and said,"we have found him dad, this whole year was so hectic for me" she continued while others listened,"one after another surprises"

y/n chuckled and said,"mom got married dad but she really love him, is it okay to fall out of love? she just forgot you, are you happy to hear her wedding news?"

as she again put up a question but this time the cherry blossom tree near her, its branches shook with wind making few cherry blossom fall on her.

y/n looked up at the falling cherry blossom, she smiled and said,"you are happy, now i have 7 elder brothers" she again chuckled and said,"they are crackheads"

boys mouth hung opened after hearing her words, taehyung whispered,"how can she?!" they stopped him from moving towards her.

y/n said unaware of someone hearing her,"they are nice people in the end of day, their parents were killed by him too"

y/n scoffed as his face came in front of her, she said in rage,"that Lee Jong-Suk will be killed by me" her hands curled in fists as her eyes showed only one emotion 'revenge'.

let me introduce him, oh no, i mean LEE JONG-SUK the villain you desire in your life, he's obsessed with the hatred he holds for Mr.Kim and his friends. He also envy Mr.Min. but he loves to make y/n suffer as her face resemble Mr.Kim and he hates it.

y/n said,"of each and every wound he made on you dad, I'll make him pay for it by his blood, as much he hates you, i hate him too" she was very angry on lee.

y/n said,"he killed sa's and binie's parents too just to take his revenge, how low of him! then he showed that he killed aru brutally, that moment i thought i-i am left w-with nothing"

her voice cracked in end, y/n said,"thank god, i didn't stopped my search and found aru alive, i have seen aru in such a worst situation, if we didn't gave her medication on time, i don't even know whether she-" y/n didn't continued as tears fell down from her welled up eyes.

aruem, saanvi and binita just ran out from there as they didn't had the courage to listen more, boys also went behind them.

tears were continuously falling from her eyes, she said,"baby, our ji-hyun, he is also a-alive dad and after i found him i searched for aru"

y/n's breath was picking up the pace, yeonjun's face flashed in front of her and she said smiling a little,"binita and seokjin oppa is dating, aruem and jungkook oppa are dating. Also saanvi and jimin oppa is dating"

y/n wiped her tears and said,"i am also getting close to yeonjun, you know that boy who came in my room that day from window, he is yeonjun, you like him?"

again some cherry blossom fell on her and she smiled, y/n said,"i want to stay here for whole day dad but i need to check in headquarters for lee" she stood up and shook off the dust.

she said,"bye, dad. I am gonna miss you" y/n went out from cemetery, sitting inside her car, she drove off to headquarters.

her car reached the headquarter gate and guard opened it after bowing to her, she parked it inside the parking in headquarters.

as y/n walked employees bowed to her, as much they respect her they fear her too, y/n got inside where high-tech computers were present and people working on it and in center there was globe presented.

y/n asked as a man approached her,"hoshi, did you find about him?" hoshi bowed to her and then said,"5 minutes more and we'll have his actual location"

y/n nodded and looked in some the computer present there, y/n asked,"anything more about him?" hoshi nodded and said,"he is married and have one son"

y/n inquired,"what's their names?" hoshi answered,"lee ji-eun is his wife's name and his son's name is Lee Chae-min"

y/n conformed,"that actor lee chae-min?" hoshi nodded, y/n said,"he is 23" hoshi nodded and explained,"lee jong-suk got married at young age"

a man said,"we found lee jong-suk" y/n and hoshi rushed to him, y/n said reading from computer,"Eldis Regent Hotel" y/n thought,'checkmate lee!'

WE ARE DONE WITH CHAPTER 31!!

I'LL SEE YOU ALL IN NEXT CHAPTER, TILL THEN TAKE CARE!!

DROP YOUR COMMENT AND VOTE!!

LOVE YA~

BYE~