Tit for Tat

hello sweethearts!

lets start without any delay!

comment your feedbacks, please!

                                                                             Mrs.Min POV

sacrifice makes you as strong as you need to be in the situation. this is the principle i have live upon. just like today sacrificing my daughter for my new family, i can't loose my love again and i also don't know how to win my daughter's heart.

instructing a worker to clear the table at corner which is loved spot by my baby, i released a sigh cause today maybe was the last day i saw her, arranging my desk sound of bell which is indicating someone came in,"welcome in Twin Paradise" greeting, my eyes fell on the person.

"y-y/n" her name came out as whisper, she ordered,"one espresso" her figure going towards her favorite spot was bringing me flashbacks, i made her order but didn't had courage to face her allegations, i don't know how should i clear myself in her eyes.

she is really grown up, when i fed her almost after years a sense of happiness rushed through me but it was ephemeral when Ji-Osung asked to choose, y/n received her order she said something to that worker which is out of my hearing range. 

He came back to me, "mam, she asked a minute with you so what should i say?" he told me what y/n wanted, "you go and focus on your work I'll be back" saying this my feet rushed in her direction, she was talking with someone when i reached there. 

she looked at me and gestured me to sit, her eyes were looking out from glass and she was still talking on call, today i don't see myself as a criminal in her eye but it was grief and guilt of something, she was sipping her espresso it may look weird but i will stare her cause maybe this is last time.

she gestured me to wait a little and i nodded in response, my daughter is now responsible, i don't know how to show you my love baby, my vision got blurred and i realized tears are forming in my eyes. blinking it away i continue admiring her.

Finally, her all attention is now on me, she bend over a little in a sudden, aura around me got serious, she said her voice as always cold,"i.....I am sorry" .............. thunderstorm landed on me maybe but when i saw in those brown crystal eyes there was sincerity. 

"i got to know that you weren't at fault and its a misunderstand.....i apologize......for my behaviour" she continued but her eyes were no more looking into mine, a tear escaped my eyes moving near her i wrapped my hands around her taking her into my embrace, after years. 

being overwhelmed in felicity tears came in my eyes,"stop crying" she said and i know she isn't a fan of skin ship, maintaining my posture after getting separate from y/n i place myself in front of her.

she continue sipping her espresso, she said looking outside,"but don't forget we don't have any relation with each so don't hug me again" i said my voice cracking due to lump in my throat,"h-how is your wound?" she replied looking deep into my eyes,"I'm fine" 

..................................................................POV end...............................................................................

"oh so now you both are meeting like this?" a man said standing in front of their table, Mrs.Min looked at him and called his name,"hobi?" y/n didn't even glanced at them. 

Namjoon said calmly,"we thought pay you a visit as you are now......separated from your daughter" he looked at y/n and these words bought y/n's attention towards them, she sipped last from cup and placed it on table, y/n took her bag. 

keeping cash on table y/n started to leave the place, as y/n was moving between them she gave a smirk to yoongi, he furrowed his eyebrows even others did the same, out of nowhere media entered inside the cafe. 

reporter asked boys,"information is released that you all are somewhere a part of mafia gang 'Bangtan'?" they were off guarded, other reporters were also questioning in dirty way, y/n was standing being aside watching all this with a small smirk lingering on her lips, cameramen were pushing boys in order to get pictures. 

when y/n saw Mrs.Min getting pushed too, Mrs.Min's hand got a deep cut as she got pushed, y/n saw blood dipping from her hand, y/n yelled,"STOP!" she came in front of boys and said to media,"we are spending time together as family and again you all are intruding in our privacy"

reporters and cameramen moved a little back, y/n called someone and asked that person to come here, she said looking into their eyes,"because of your rubbish rumor-based news you hurt a citizen and that also my mom" Mrs.Min looked at her with teary eyes. 

y/n was fuming in silent anger, door got opened and a lady came inside, y/n said to her,"Cha-Young unnie, handle this matter" Cha-young nodded her head and said,"I'm their lawyer and you can't hurt a citizen because of covering news" 

y/n made Mrs.Min stand up and made her sit on chair, a worker came with first aid, y/n crouched near her, as she was applying meds y/n's hand aquiver, as she finished Cha-young was also done with media. 

Cha-young informed y/n,"everything got handled nicely" y/n nodded her head standing up, y/n once looked at Mrs.Min and then at boys, y/n said to boys,"now you all have to play along with me because of your beloved 2nd eldest brother"

y/n said looking at Yoongi,"you called....wait! no! sneaked media in my private ward as for revenge cause i told your beloved younger brother that you hit Aruem from your car, now wait for me to play because in my dictionary its always Tit for Tat"

y/n walked out from there and Cha-Young said before leaving behind y/n,"take care of yourself, aunty" as soon y/n and Cha-Young got out from cafe, Cha-young said looking in front,"he came to Korea, as you demanded" y/n nodded her head and said sitting inside her car,"lets start

WE ARE DONE WITH CHAPTER 12

STAY TUNED FOR FURTHER UPDATE, I'LL SEE YA'ALL IN NEXT CHAPTER!

DROP YOUR VOTE AND COMMENT!

LOVE YA~