moving out

hello sweetheart!

lets continue without any further delay

next morning, y/n come downstairs and saw saanvi and binita cutting fruits, frowning she went near them but binita ordered her,"go make coffee for us" nodding y/n went to make coffee.

y/n came back with 3 cups of coffee and placed it in front of them, boys came and sat with them, saanvi asked y/n,"you don't go university?" shaking her head at denial y/n spoke sipping her coffee and scrolling her phone,"no".

binita asked placing plate of fruits in front of y/n and saanvi,"you left studying?" boys also looked at them in curiosity, y/n said eating from plate her eyes on phone,"no i am studying at an university there i have 45% shares so they don't actually say anything and I'm topper so that's not an issue" 

saanvi said,"we have also taken admission in same university" y/n nodded her head at her statement, Binita asked,"are you gonna join with us as we don't know much about this place?" y/n replied,"my sincere apologize but i can't join with you both I'm joining from tomorrow"

"i talked with Mr.Min, you all are moving out by evening so when i come back from work i shouldn't see anyone of your face" y/n informed going towards sink placing her cup and plate there, binita and saanvi followed her after giving pitiful look to boys. 

whereas boys were shocked as hell, they weren't expecting that, y/n came out wiping her hands and said,"saanvi, you come back from university and their will be a maid on door tell her to clean all rooms except mine and choose one for you and binita if you want to choose another room then you are free to choose"

y/n went out with her car keys, binita looked at Jungkook and said,"you really messed up" Saanvi looked at Taehyung and commented,"now please, get out peacefully and don't make her more pissed" both of them went out with their car keys. 

at evening...

binita and saanvi were sitting in living room and boys were also present their, Jin told them to apologize so they were waiting for y/n, Saanvi said suggesting,"don't do this, she will be pissed and maybe throw you all out from her own hands, so better leave"

Jimin was about to say something but door unlocking sound got their attention on the door, y/n got inside and her eyes first saw boys, she asked looking at binita,"they didn't left?" binita said,"no, they wants to say something to you" 

y/n spat with anger,"what now? you want to insult me more?" Jin shook his head vigorously in denial, y/n said to saanvi,"throw them out! i want this house clear, understood?" saanvi replied,"yes!" y/n left from there. 

Saanvi stood up and said to Jimin,"you seem to look smart among them but i know you aren't still I'm saying leave from here" Jimin nodded his head and said,"hyung lets go" they nodded and was about to leave but.

y/n said from upstairs,"Min Yoongi, you must be happy right? weren't you the one who hit Aruem from your car and didn't even apologized" Jungkook looked at Yoongi in disbelief, Jin was also looking at him like he wasn't expecting it. 

y/n's smirking face came in front of yoongi, how he wanted to remove that smirk but he was helpless, Jungkook said,"h-hyung..?" before he could continue Jin said in his stren voice,"we'll talk after reaching home" hoseok also said with cold face,"yes...Jin hyung is right" Namjoon said to them,"car is here, lets go" they stepped out from house and binita closed the door with Bang!

saanvi said to y/n,"we have to go to India." y/n asked frowning,"why?" binita said,"we got the hideout and we also got information that-" before she could continue there was a Gunshot.

WE ARE DONE WITH CHAPTER 9!

STAY TUNED FOR FURTHER UPDATES,SEE YOU'ALL IN NEXT CHAPTER!

DROP YOUR VOTE!

LOVE YA~