bouquet

hello sweethearts!

i am doing well now, these days my mood swings are a lot so don't forget to leave sweet comments!!

on breakfast table, everyone is having their breakfast, yoongi asked,"guys, i made a song but i don't how it sounds, anyone wanna listen it?" 

jimin said,"i don't have knowledge about it" seokjin explains,"i have to make a round in hospital this evening, i don't have time"

hoseok said,"i'll listen it but i am not sure hyung whether i can help or not" yoongi nodded and they again continue with breakfast. 

as binita chose from y/n's key holders, saanvi said,"i am feeling good today, maybe something nice is going to happen" y/n shrugged at her words.

as soon y/n opened locker, a bouquet came in her sight, aruem squealed and called both of other from their lockers. 

y/n was too stun to react, her eyes narrowed scanning for any danger, aruem told,"there is nothing wrong in this, pick it up" y/n took the bouquet in her hands admiring.

taking out card from there she read to them,"i am your secret admirer, if you like to meet me then come on rooftop after classes"

saanvi teased,"so, is she going to be in a relationship" aruem sang,"love in the air..." binita asked,"so, what are you going to do now?" y/n shrugged and said,"I'll see"

y/n continued,"you all go, I'll come" saanvi went with them after teasing,"yeah, it will take time in admiring" y/n looked at bouquet a small smile forming on her lips. 

y/n wrote a note,'i will be there, wait for me', after taking her belongings she made her way toward her classroom. 

later at the end of classes, y/n whispered,"i-i am f-feeling something...i don't know..." binita said,"my dear, this is called nervousness" saanvi and aruem laughed. 

y/n told,"i am not nervous, i never got nervous in all things i did till now, then why will i get nervous now" aruem said,"yeah anything that let you sleep tonight"

y/n said,"i am going now" saanvi interrupted,"stop" y/n halted on her way, aruem came in front of her and asked,"you are going to go like this?" 

y/n looked at her baggy jeans, oversized hoddie and hairs tied in messy bun, y/n asked,"whats problem in this?" saanvi replied,"everything and you haven't done makeup yet"

binita said giving aruem a bag,"here you go" aruem take it and said making y/n sit on one stair,"we are going to get you ready"

saanvi asked,"did you wore a crop-top inside?" y/n answered as aruem applied some cosmetics on her skin,"yeah...why?" after her makeup was done binita made her remove her hoddie. 

saanvi opened her hairs, making her beautiful curly hairs down over her shoulders, saanvi combed y/n's hairs through her fingers, three of them said looking at her,"perfect!"

y/n shook her head and moved upstairs, y/n said again coming down,"wait for me in parking" they nodded, she again asked,"what will i say?" ignoring her question they pushed her to go.

as y/n holds the door knob, she takes a deep breath, opening it sunlight met her eyes making it close, after adjusting to light she came outside.

closing door behind her, she turns and looked at a man back facing her, y/n said her voice came out cold,"hello?"

he turned back, his siren eyes, plum lips, sharp jawline with beautiful collarbone visible from first 2 unbutton shirt, y/n was halt down on her place. observing his visuals. 

he had another bouquet in his hands, he forward it, y/n said,"i have see you somewhere..." he smiled as y/n accepted the bouquet, he introduced,"I am Choi Yeonjun

author saan: let me introduce, Choi Yeonjun, hybe's model and famous dancer, also leader of a new boyband Tomorrow by Together (TXT), soft and humble but is strong for his loved ones, supportive and protective.

y/n said accepting his hand for handshake,"i am Kim y/n" yeonjun said,"of course, who don't know you" y/n nodded. 

an awkward silence took over them, yeonjun continued,"you've seen me in magazine as i am a model for hybe insight" y/n again nodded, y/n complimented,"you are good with words"

yeonjun's cheeks turned pink, he said pointing towards a bench,"lets sit there" y/n went ahead with him following behind her. 

they sat down, yeonjun asked,"so everything is going well?" y/n replied,"yes and you know better then me" yeonjun scratches his nape, he asked,"should we exchange numbers?"

y/n gave her phone to him after unlocking it, he saved his number and she dialed it, yeonjun's phone rang with her number and he saved it immediately. 

y/n said getting up,"i have to go, there is some work, i am engaged with" yeonjun checked time on his wrist watch and said,"i have to be there in company for practice in half hour"

y/n nodded and they both went down, he said going towards main gate,"bye" y/n waved back and moved in parking with bouquet in her hands. after her friends teasing they drove back to home.

(y/n posted)

sorry these days you'll feel more single as romance is in air!! im feeling single too!! T_T

WE ARE DONE WITH CHAPTER 26!!

I'LL SEE YOU ALL IN NEXT CHAPTER TILL THEN TAKE CARE!!

LOVE YA~

BYE~