curse

hello sweethearts!

lets start! you haven't completed target so you won't get any further updates, so 10+ comments!

in Korea, boys were standing in front of Mr.Min in his study room glancing at each other they were signalling one of them of speak, "speak up you all" Mr.Min's voice came making them shiver up. 

seokjin sighed and said,"dadwewanttostaywithkimandgiveitachance" Mr.Min looked at them with confused expression, yoongi said coming forward,"dad. we want to stay with y/n again and give this relation a chance"

Mr.Min asked,"even after all those insults?" taehyung replied,"dad, we were at fault too" Mr.Min asked,"so you gonna slide everything?" jimin said,"dad we are elders" jungkook continued,"we should forgive younger" 

Mr.Min sighed at the demand and said,"only this last time, but if i again heard about anything like that then forget about it" namjoon said,"okay done! come on boys lets keep our luggage in car" Mr.Min asked being astonished,"you all have packed your luggage too?"

hoseok replied buttering,"yes dad, cause we know you are our lovely dad" everyone chuckled, boys meet with Mrs.Min and went out after breakfast with their parents, in limo, they were suggesting each other ideas about how to apologize from y/n.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

y/n was at airport, she said to binita,"say baby 'hi' from my side" saanvi asked,"aren't you coming?" y/n said adjusting her mask,"no, people will doubt on me and its risky" binita said,"don't worry, I'll be back after meeting and saanvi is starting business in Busan only"

y/n nodded, she said hugging both of them,"just do your best!" they both hugged her back and nodded, binita and saanvi went ahead seeing off her, y/n turned and released a sigh she didn't knew she was holding, not-being-able to meet her brother was eating y/n up. she misses him.

reaching back home, y/n opened door and sat at sofa being tired cause she came back last night from Italy her sleep wasn't completed, y/n saw a glass of water in front of her and grabbing the glass she gulped down all water in one go but she realized who gave her water? she looked at saw seokjin, y/n coughed all the water in her mouth.

y/n was coughing badly, Seokjin rubbed her back after a while y/n was okay, she looked at him with burning eyes, y/n said calming her anger,"Mr.Seokjin, what are you doing here?" Seokjin said,"we have to live here for an year, so what are you asking?" he said all of this with innocent tone.

y/n frowned and looked at stairs from where rest were coming down giggling and talking, y/n closed her eyes and took a deep breath, she said raising her voice a little,"i am asking what are you all doing in my fucking home?" namjoon reminded,"young lady language!"

y/n looked at them being frustrated, makane line were holding their laugh at y/n's face, hoseok said,"we want to give it a chance" y/n asked being irritated,"chance to what?" yoongi said,"to this brother-sister relation" 

y/n said looking at him,"what relation? when i don't even think you all as my brothers and i don't even consider that woman as my mom" jimin said sternly,"you consider or not she is your mom and we are your brothers" jungkook said,"and we are going to stay here only"

y/n groaned in irritation she said,"aghh! do whatever you want, I'm leaving!" bumping her foot on ground she left towards her room, as soon y/n left they burst out laughing, taehyung said,"she is cute indeed" they nodded and went to do their respective work.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

jungkook came at a place, he walked into and graves came in his view he sighed and started walking towards one particular grave, he wanted to let few things out to his lover, he was about to move ahead but stopped between after seeing a person.

y/n was sitting in front of Aruem's grave, y/n's head was low she said,"everyday i come here to talk to you but look at you who is being rude and not replying me" she smiled softly and said,"you know, your boyfriend and his brothers are pain in ass"

jungkook chuckled at her pout but hushed himself, y/n didn't noticed it as she's in her own world she continued,"they are more stubborn then you, just how innocently seokjin said that they are going to stay at home, my home to be specific" 

y/n opened few food items placing it on her grave, she took out a bottle of wine, she said her voice cracking,"you a-always wanted this w-wine from my collection, i-isn't it?" y/n placed it on her grave and said,"see i brought it n-now please s-speak to me, SPEAK Y-YOU B-BITCH!"

y/n burst into tears crying her heart out, y/n apologized while hurting her hands on her grave,"I-I'm s-sorry, I-i- sorry, because of me y-you got d-dragged i-in that s-shit!, I hate m-myself......you know jungkook was right when he said he hate me cause i don't really deserve love"

jungkook shook his head at denial tears brimming in his eyes, y/n continued,"when i had everything then dad got separated from me, mom became murdered of them and after all this i somehow got over it then y-you l-left me! I'm the curse"

y/n wiped her tears as her phone vibrated, y/n said over call,"oh! you reached? take care of yourself then and everything is ready there just adjust...... I'll come to visit when i'm free..... no I didn't cried.....okay then bye" y/n sighed as she hung up, jungkook left from there.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

y/n entered inside, it was really late, y/n was expecting all lights turned off but to her surprise lights were on, coming inside she saw seven figures sitting in living room, y/n didn't said anything to them and went to drink water as per her habit.

she came and was about to leave for her room but yoongi asked"why are you late?" y/n didn't replied and was going further but seokjin pulled her from her armpit making her look into his eyes, he said,"he asked you something" y/n replied,"and i don't want to answer to him"

taehyung came in front of her and asked,"why are you stubborn?" y/n said,"you guys are stubborn, when you all know i don't want any of you in my sight then why you are coming constantly" hoseok said in his cold tone for first time,"we are not going anywhere"

y/n removed seokjin's hand harshly and said in her cold voice,"then you don't have permission to ask anything from me" namjoon said,"we are your brother, keep this in mind" y/n sighed and said,"step-brother actually" y/n was about go but jungkook said,"we want you at home early" y/n also said,"i can't, if I'll have work and i usually have alot of work" y/n left from there and they sighed.

WE ARE DONE WITH CHAPTER 15!

STAY TUNED FOR FURTHER UPDATES, I'LL SEE YA'ALL IN NEXT CHAPTER!

DROP YOUR COMMENT AND VOTE!

LOVE YA~