romance

hello sweethearts!!!

let's start with this, my health is not that good!! T_T but I thought to give you all a surprise with an update!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________                                                                                                      
The next day, saanvi was late today, as she was walking through the corridor, when she bumped into someone, her books and notes fell.

she was about to fall too but strong pairs of hands held on her waist, her closed eyes in fear and both hands tightly held on someone's armpits.

opening her eyes slowly, her eyes met another pair of eyes holding so much affection, making her stand that person asked, "Are you okay?"

saanvi answered bowing, "Thank you Jimin", both sat down picking up her books and notes, they were avoiding eye contact with crimson cheeks. 

moving towards her classroom saanvi turned back to see him only to find Jimin staring at her with soft eyes, jimin shouted, "Be careful"

saanvi ran from there, soon she was standing in front of the classroom, after clearing her throat she went inside and Jungkook looked at her with his sharp eyes.

saanvi apologized, "sorry, sir, I won't be late again," Jungkook said nodding, "this is your first time in front of me that's why I am letting you go, now go to your seat"

saanvi moved towards her seat and saw her friends trying to control their laugh at her situation which they created, saanvi slightly elbowed Binita. 

everyone was listening to Jungkook as he taught but saanvi was lost in the thing that happened a few minutes ago, jimin's features were not leaving her mind. 

the scene shifted to the cafeteria, seokjin was carrying notebooks which were reaching to his face because of which he couldn't see in front while walking his back bumped someone who was running backward. 

notebooks fell, he was about to shout but then he saw that person was Binita, she gave him an apologizing smile, scratching her neck she helped him. 

she took those notebooks with Seokjin to his cabin, after keeping books there, Binita bowed and said, "I am sorry...Jin" 

Seokjin looked at her and then nodded, she turned to leave when Seokjin held her wrist, he stood up only to look down at Binita into her black eyes. 

Seokjin cleared his throat, he asked, "Are you free this evening?" Binita frowned but nodded, "yes, why?" seokjin asked in his deep voice sending shivers to Binita, "will you have coffee with me?" 

Binita's ears turned red, her cheeks turned rose pink, she looked down and said her voice low, "Yes... I mean okay" She released her wrist and ran out making him chuckle.

here Aruem was in Jungkook's cabin, they both were having lunch and Aruem was sitting on his lap while Jungkook was feeding her.

she said, "That's enough kookie, I can't eat more" Jungkook nodded and wiped her lips, he made her sit and then started having his lunch.

Aruem was staring at him like he was the last thing in the world, jungkook said after finishing his lunch, "Why are you staring at me?"

Aruem complimented, "Why won't I, when my boyfriend is so handsome" Jungkook shook his head at her silliness, he asked throwing boxes in the trash bin, "are you free this evening?" 

Aruem nodded saying, "Yes but why?" jungkook told her while pecking her cheeks in the end," Because we are going on a movie date"

Aruem squealed in happiness, she exclaimed, "Please, my favorite one?" jungkook nodded and she hugged him, he hugged her back placing a kiss on her head.

Here Saanvi was getting bored as her all friends were nowhere to be found, suddenly Jimin came in front of her, he was talking to a male teacher and many girls were admiring him

saanvi also stopped on her way only to get lost in him, soon the corridor was empty, someone shook her and she looked up only to find Jimin.

he asked, "What happened to you? Lunch break is over" saanvi looked in her surroundings and there was no one, she said, "Yeah...I am going"

she started walking towards her classroom, Jimin's lip formed a smile and he said, "I hope you are not busy this evening"

saanvi halted on her way, she raised her eyebrow while turning back, and he continued, "Because I am taking you out" he again came in front of her.

saanvi asked, "But where?" jimin whispered in her ear," that you'll know in the evening, baby" he left pecking her cheek and leaving her dumbfounded.

saanvi hid her face in her palms and ran towards her classroom which she shared with Aruem. getting inside she sat on her seat, to her luck teacher was late too.

Aruem was so happy that she started telling her about her movie date plan but saanvi was lost in the moment she shared with Jimin.

they were in the parking lot, when three of them informed y/n, "I am going out" y/n looked at them with frowned eyebrows and she inquired, "With whom?"

aruem said shrugging, "I am going with Kookie" Binita explained scratching the back of her neck," Jin asked me to go on coffee" Aruem and saanvi teased her. 

y/n cleared her throat with crossed arms over her chest, y/n glared at saanvi and she spilled, "I am going out with Jimin" and she ran from there. 

Binita told y/n, "Don't worry, Jack will take my car" Both of them waved at her and went, y/n said sighing, "Romance in the air"

author Saan:don't worry my dear, your time will come soon"
y/n: yeah I can see it, since so many chapters I have been playing letter-letter, I feel like I am Postman"

Author Saan: postwoman to be correct"
y/n: I'll shoot you!"
author saan: okay okay, calm down, soon your romance will come!" 

Author Saan got saved but how many chapters far is y/n's romance?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________                                                                                                                         
WE ARE DONE WITH CHAPTER 25!!

I'LL SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER, TILL THEN TAKE CARE!!

LOVE YA~

BYE~