revelation

hello sweethearts!! so i hope you all are enjoying this!!! 

lets start this chapter!!

its already, 3 weeks since aruem came back and mostly because of her y/n has got closer to boys and started calling them with their nicknames. 

y/n and binita explained their plan to aruem, she nodded and said,"lets go, y/n i want to torture him till he will think death is beautiful then life" y/n and binita nodded.

right now, Mr.Min was sitting in his penthouse which is on other side of city, he said throwing a file in front of boys on table,"you all lied to me that you're not a part of bangtan!"

they hung their head low, suga asked,"but you are also a mafia king and you didn't told us" Mr.Min looked at him and said in outrage,"how dare you talk to me like this!"

"he didn't said something wrong, king" a voice met their ears, on turning their heads in the direction they saw 4 ladies entering inside their faces covered by masks.

Mr.Min said in whisper,"Ichor.." boys looked at him then at her, Ichor said,"its nice to meet you king, meet my allies...ladies introduce yourself" she commanded in end

the girl in blue mask introduced,"i am Bane" the girl in green mask said,"i am Judas" girl in pink mask continued,"hello i am Nerium" 

ichor stood their maintaining her powerful demeanor, Bane said,"so we all are working together!" Judas continued,"king you should tell them everything"

Jin and Suga's eyes widen, they were shaking their heads but Mr.Min started telling others the past. that past which will affects them to their core. it may build hostility in them. 

while listening to the story young ladies took their seats in front of them, JK's eyes were filled up with tears and nerium hold ichor's hand tightly. 

making circles on nerium's skin by her thumb ichor calmed her, J.m's eyes were red in anger or in tears it hard to differentiate. V's just sitting their looking at the carpet. 

V said calmly,"so we are not your own blood" J-hope said,"what rubbish you are talking V! he has treated us same as hyung"

JK said,"but if it weren't him then our parents would have been alive! staying with us!" Mr.Min said his voice cracking,"i-i wish the same! if it wasn't for me! this all happened because of me"

J.m said,"your self-blame won't bring our parents!!" anger visible in his voice, RM said to the youngsters,"so now you'll disrespect him! the man who raised us! he could have left us in that orphanage to die but no! he found us and adopted us. and now you are talking like this to him"

Jin said,"leave it RM, its true that people really don't be grateful even if you die for them!" J-hope said,"did you three saw any difference between us and suga hyung?" 

three of them said in unison,"sorry dad" j.m said,"we were too deep in this revelation" V said being  guilty,"we just overlooked everything" JK apologized,"sorry dad"

they all hugged each other, Bane fake cough making their presence known to them, Mr.Min said wiping his tears,"we are going to work with them to find out that man who killed my friends"

RM asked to Ichor,"why are you helping us for free?" Ichor chuckled darkly and said,"i also want that man and king agreed to give him to me" 

Suga asked,"what about us? we want to make his life terrible" Judas replied,"your father won't be pleased hearing this" Mr.Min said,"in return, of that man they'll take you all out from this mafia world"

JK protested,"but dad-" his words we cut of by Mr.Min,"i don't want to hear anything, this work made me lose my friends and now i can't lose you all now"

they nodded, V asked,"whats the plan then?" Mr.Min said,"you,JK and j.m will join a course in XXX university and in same university other of you will join as teachers"

Judas said,"it must be easy for you j.m to place them all after all its your university" j.m nodded his head, RM asked,"what will they 4 do?" 

bane replied,"we will be there with you all but you won't see us" they nodded their heads and then Mr.Min continued plan,"we have heard that he's one man is in the university you need to find that man and it'll easy for us to find him"

they nodded their head, Ichor said standing up,"so we'll take our leave king, see you soon" they all went out and sat in car going out with their guards following behind.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

boys are sitting in living with a green envelops in their hands when y/n, binita, aruem and saanvi entered inside the room. 

they looked at them and passed them a smile, jungkook said giving them green envelops,"there is an art exhibition in my museum, you all are invited" 

they nodded and saanvi informed,"we bought a penthouse, so i and binita are going to live there only" y/n nodded her head then looked at aruem. 

aruem said,"board meeting went well and sa came due to a huge level project here and i guess it'll will take a year to complete, till then she'll be here with us" 

saanvi said agreeing,"i have took admission in your university only" binita said to aruem, "tomorrow you are joining company back and day after tomorrow is your press conference"

y/n said,"you all are joining university, right?" 3 of them nodded, y/n informed,"exams are coming soon" they nodded. aruem said,"i am also going back my house"

binita said while going out with aruem and saanvi,"we will surely attend your exhibition kook" he nodded smiling, seokjin asked to y/n after they went,"what you want to eat?"

y/n replied going upstairs,"ramyeon, jin oppa" she entered inside her room, seokjin exclaimed as soon she entered in her room,"she said oppa to me!" jungkook said bring him out of his delusion,"she said that to me first"

later in night, all of them are in their room thinking the same thing that from next week another month will start so that their plan, they were filled with thriller and anxiety. what's waiting for them? how will this plan? will this time y/n get him

are you all ready for romance? cause now there is going to be romance...a lot of romance.

WE ARE DONE WITH CHAPTER 23!

I'LL SEE YOU ALL IN NEXT CHAPTER, TILL THEN TAKE CARE!!

LOVE YA~

BYE~