secret admirer

no greetings today, what can i say now to you all when things goes like this.....i want to continue this story so i am doing it rest is upon you all, well i won't deny that I'm disappointed....*sighs* anyways lets continue....

y/n walked downstairs only to find jungkook there, she didn't paid attention to him and walked off to kitchen she saw nothing is cooked, she was expecting breakfast for others but there was nothing, y/n quickly took off her jacket, rolled her sleeves, taking out utensils, she started to cook.

after 30 minutes, kitchen filled with delicious aroma of food, she brought her plate in dinning table and jacket in other hand, y/n looked at time she had only 20 minutes to reach university, quickly sitting down she started filling her mouth with hot food, blowing it a little.

y/n got choked as she's hurrying, someone gave her glass of water she thanked without looking at person, quickly finishing her food she again walked out from kitchen, taking her jacket in hurry, reaching at doorway she was wearing shoes when seokjin entered inside.

she turned and looked at his med coat understanding he must be out for an emergency case, he said worried about her,"eat breakfast then go, I'll make it really quick"

 y/n didn't wanted to talk to him badly she said in soft voice or well tried,"i cooked for myself but it got cooked too much so you all can have it" with this y/n walked out inhaling deep breath as they were affecting her in some manner which is getting unnoticed. 

driving her car inside the campus everyone looked at the vehicle, they know how powerful the person owing this car is and now she's connected with Mins, y/n walked inside the corridors after parking her car, reaching at her locker.

unlocking it few paper fell down and it was clear that they were forcefully stuffed inside, y/n smiled looking at them but soon it got replaced with poker face, she picked them up, say,"how you filled this much papers in this?"after picking up all papers, she said opening one,"lets see, what you have written, secret admirer"

"hello, how are you? i noticed you are not coming from few days, is everything okay?"
"its been few week and I'm already suffering from deficiency of Vitamin YOU" y/n chuckled slightly at ones miserable flirting skill.
"oh i heard from people you are really busy these days and see stupid me thinking something went wrong"
"I'm sorry, i saw news about your friend aruem, she was really close to you right, please be strong i can't see you weak like this, i maybe don't know about losing someone close but i can be here for you in you pain trying lessen it" y/n's eyes brimmed with tears but she blinked them.
"are you okay? i saw in news you had been shot, please keep security around you as you have enemies, at least for me be safe"
"i know its personal but....are you really now sister of Mins? your mom got married to Mr.Min? are you happy with this decision of her? i don't know why I'm asking all this"
"i saw in news that your brothers are suspected in having connection with mafia world, so stay away from them it can be dangerous and your mom is okay now?" y/n said chuckling a bit,"you are saying a mafia to stay away from them" with this y/n opened last one.
"i heard you your brothers were just framed about being in mafia business, they are innocent, sorry for suspecting and accusing them i was actually worried about you" y/n said,"its alright"

keeping all the notes inside a box, she took out her books and wrote a small note for that person.

"thankyou for worrying about me, I am okay and hope you are doing fine and yes i was busy with company works so i missed classes, about aruem yeah she was an important part of my life and mom is fine too, i wasn't actually shot it just passed from near, okay bye cutie ( ;"

somehow adjusting it with locker door she left from there, a person reached near her locker and took out that paper with small soft smile, saying in his deep voice,"finally you came back"

y/n can find about that person very easily but she is waiting for him come in front of her and also respecting his privacy, y/n sat at her desk and head down as lecturer wasn't there yet, that person also entered inside same classroom as her. he looked at her and then walked towards his seat.

who is this secret admirer?

WE ARE DONE WITH CHAPTER 16!

DROP YOU COMMENT AND VOTE well its useless to say this habit being habit

I'LL SEE YA'ALL IN NEXT CHAPTER, TILL THEN TAKE CARE

BYE~