Movie Marathon

hello sweethearts!

i read your comments! thankyou for so much ,loves, sometimes i feel like i don't deserve it!!

 Reaching back home, y/n entered inside, she saw them setting mattresses in living room, y/n asked,"jin oppa, what are you all doing?" jungkook replied instead,"we are doing sleepover"

y/n raised her one eyebrow in confusion, Jimin cleared,"we are going to watch movie and eventually end up sleeping" y/n shorten it,"so its basically a movie marathon"

they all looked at her, namjoon said nodding,"yeah if you short it" y/n nodded and walks towards her room, she wanted to ask them that can she join in or not but she don't know how to say it. 

y/n turned and said hesitating,"um....guys...um i.."hoseok said,"yes, y/n say..." y/n continued,"um..actually...that.." she scratches her nape with her hand. 

yoongi said,"go and change, then you can join us" y/n nodded and said rushing going upstairs with her red face,"yeah, okay!" 

Taehyung said,"she isn't able ask that..."seokjin explained,"it happens when you close yourself too much, just see yoongi" after hearing his name yoongi whined,"yah! hyung!" 

soon, y/n came down and saw everyone sitting but seokjin wasn't there, she asked,"where is jin oppa?" jimin replied scrolling in his phone,"in kitchen"

y/n moved towards kitchen but stopped when someone asked,"where you going now?" y/n excused,"just going to drink water" and she moved ahead. 

getting inside kitchen she saw him cooking some snacks, y/n asked,"we should keep a chef" seokjin looked at her when he heard her voice. he asked,"why? don't i cook good?"

she replied taking glass from cabinet,"no its not like that, you are tired too and you cook as well it'll make things difficult for you" seokjin replied,"i like to cook for my family"

y/n stopped on her way and looked at him, she asked,"you don't mean that.." seokjin asked,"what?" y/n explained,"that family thing"

seokjin said as he plates the dish aside,"i mean everything i say! my brothers...my dad...my mom..." y/n nodded and filled her glass, seokjin continued looking at her,"my sister...is my family"

y/n stopped on her way to drink water, she looked at him being lost of words, y/n cleared her throat and said,"I'll take those plates on my way"

seokjin nodded and she took them after taking drinking water, y/n placed the plates in front of them and asked,"so which movie we are watching?"

jungkook suggested,"um..marvel.." jimin said,"something...you know.." he smirked while raising his eyebrows, Namjoon said,"no, y/n is here with us"

y/n asked,"so?" they looked at her, y/n expressed,"what you think! how old i am? come on i am 20 already!" they chuckled as she formed a pout in end. 

taehyung asked,"how about something thriller?" y/n said,"mystery, like vintage type!" taehyung exclaimed,"yes! that what i meant!" y/n agreed,"i am down for this!"

seokjin asked as he placed few plates in front of them and some packets of chips,"so what are we watching?" Hoseok answered,"we ended with 'panic room' "

they sat down and started watching the film, y/n commented,"oh no! she is getting a seizure!" they again got engaged with the film. 

taehyung said,"he shot him!" y/n held jimin's hand in thriller, he looked at her engaged face in film, gripping tight on her hand he again got focused on movie.