Attacked

hello sweethearts!

lets start without any delay! please lets take 10+ comment target, okay?

next morning, boys were having their breakfast, Seokjin asked,"yoongi when'll weapons arrive?" yoongi said,"they'll arrive till afternoon but we have to load them in ship which will go Korea at night" they nodded.

Jimin said noticing the smoke,"from where this smoke's coming?" Jungkook replied,"our dining area is connected with lawn and that worker who come here for cleaning said he'll burn those dry fallen leaves in lawn so it must be coming from there" they again nodded.

smoke started getting thicker and they started coughing just then something strikes in Taehyung's mind he asked,"you *coughed* you said that worker said he is *cough* burning leaves but he yesterday night burnt them so that we don't have any problem" 

namjoon said raising his voice,"DON'T INHALE THIS!" but it was too late they all fainted, seokjin saw from his blurry vision that few men came inside taking jungkook with them, he somehow lift his hand trying to stop them and said,"s-stop" he fainted. 

-------------------------------

in vincenzo's mansion....

they were peacefully having their breakfast when Vincenzo's phone rang, y/n looked at him with raised brow, she said,"again its call from your man to inform where Mins weapons reached?" he said shrugging,"maybe...i don't know kiddo" y/n glared at him and he picked up the call. 

Vincenzo was nodding his head but he was serious, Cha-young and y/n looked at each other with furrowed eyebrows, Vincenzo kept his phone down and Cha-young asked,"what happened?" Vincenzo replied,"Bangtan got attacked

y/n asked,"attacked? what do you mean?" vincenzo said continue eating,"they got kidnapped" y/n scoffed, Cha-young said,"aren't they powerful? they got kidnapped easily" y/n was trying to eat but couldn't she said getting up,"i need to save them" 

Vincenzo asked,"why?" y/n avoided eye contact and replied,"so that we can do business" nodding he got up and said to y/n,"go get ready, I'm telling my team to bring weapons" she nodded and went from there, Cha-young said,"take care of yourself" Vincenzo nodded.

y/n and vincenzo came down in mask, their men were present, both of them met Cha-young and left from there, sitting inside the car y/n said,"lets go!" car started and they went ahead.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

boys were tied in chains, JK said to others who started gaining conscious,"y-you all a-are okay?" they somehow nodded their heads, V tried to stand up but his legs were tied he said being angry,"LEAVE US!" 

few men came inside and looked at them, one of them went to call their boss, now everyone was glaring at those men, a man came inside wearing a tux, Jin said,"mister Aries" that man scoffs at his recognisation.