Choices

hello sweethearts!

lets start this chapter without any delay! please leave your feedbacks!

y/n looked at binita and saanvi, both of them nodded their heads they had tears in eyes, y/n called him,"b-baby? you a-are alive?, omg I'm so happy to see you!" y/n kissed all over his face, binita said,"ji-hyun, now you have to go back cause others must be coming back and we can't risk this"

y/n nodded her head and said,"baby, i can't lose you again, saanvi send him at my mansion in Busan" Ji-hyun said looking at y/n,"but noona, you are in this condition then how will i leave?" saanvi said to him,"no baby, its very dangerous for you!" binita also reassured,"and we are here to take care of y/n so don't worry"

he again looked at y/n and hugged her tightly, his tears are flowing non-stop, y/n wiped her tears and then got separated from Ji-hyun she wiped his tears and said,"now buck up boy and i'll prepare everything for your studies, okay?"

he nodded and said complaining to binita,"she is dominating me don't forget you are just 3 minutes elder than me" he pouted, y/n chuckled and said,"yeah, i know" Ji-hyun stood up, he wore his hoddie and cap, he was about to wear his mask but said something before leaving ward after wearing mask,"noona, mom is not at fault she love us the most"

y/n is sitting there blankly, she asked from binita,"is he right? then what i saw that time, what was that?" saanvi said clarifying,"they wanted you to see it that way. you rest we'll tell you everything later"

"what you'll tell her?" they heard a voice, three of them looked in the direction of it and found everyone there, Mrs.Kim was the one who asked this, y/n was avoiding eye contact with her, she was feeling guilty for her actions but her self-respect never allows her to apologize.

Mrs.Kim was placing breakfast in front of y/n, she was excepting y/n to throw all that away as always, saanvi said replying to Mrs.Kim," nothing mom, we were talking about some business stuffs" she looked at saanvi and nodded smiling, Mrs.Kim placed plate of food in front of y/n.

jimin said to his father,"dad we are not free to spend our time here, we have work" jungkook also said agreeing,"yes, dad we are busy" y/n said without looking at them,"then go i didn't asked you all to pay visit to me" Mrs.Kim said to her,"y/n respect them" y/n didn't replied anything.

this made Mrs.Kim to sigh, Mrs.Kim stand as aside as she knows y/n don't like now when she feed her, y/n also looked at her and she can sense that Mrs.Kim must be waiting for her to throw this all, y/n sighed and lift her hand to eat but groaned in pain as it pressured her wound.

y/n again put her hand back and said without looking at Mrs.Kim,"you always say you love your daughter but now when she is enable to eat you won't feed her" Mrs.Kim's eyes glistened hearing this, she hurriedly sat near y/n and started feeding her.

y/n eyes filled with tears as she had first bite, y/n was having her mom's food after years but blinking her tears away she continue eating, taehyung whispered,"typical drama" y/n said after finishing her breakfast,"you didn't left yet, you are busy so go and do your work"

Jin came ahead and gave her a flower bouquet with get well soon card, y/n kept it on beside table, Doctor came and said,"here is your discharge paper m/s.Kim" y/n nodded and signed on it, Jin said,"but she should stay here for more time as she's been shot"

y/n said,"doctor Min, you don't have to be concerned about me, you handle your patients, okay?" Mr.Min said,"enough i am hearing constant insults from you young lady, my sons are elder than you don't forget, KEEP IN MIND I'M YOUR STEPFATHER NOW"

y/n said in her calm yet cold voice,"don't raise your voice at me, you are nothing to me okay and you both got married, nice, Mrs.Min" Mrs.Kim looked at her and then at her husband who is now furious,Mr.Min said to Mrs.Min,"you have only two choices, your daughter or us"

y/n said,"oh please i don't want any connection with her so take her away" her tone was rude, Mrs.Min felt hurt but she went and stand next to her husband, y/n looked at them emotionless eyes.

Binita and Saanvi were sipping there coffee while sitting on couch they know what their best friend is doing. y/n said,"from this very next minute Min family have no connections with Kim Y/n" Mr.Min nodded his head, he said,"i gave you many chances but all were useless"

they all left only yoongi was there, he came near y/n and said while looking deep into her eyes,"now you are left with nothing" he laughed darkly, he continued,"you love your reputation so much, Kim y/n so now handle this."he turned and went out of ward.

as soon as he left, media came inside, reporters asked her questions and cameramen clicking her pictures...
"mam how you got shot?"
"mam is that true that your mom got married with Mr.Min?"
"mam so now you are step-sister of Min brothers?"
"Mam do you suspect someone?"
"Is there any enemy of Kims?"
"Is this attack perhaps related with m/s park's death?"

saanvi and binita were off guarded with this sudden media entry, they came in between media and y/n, saanvi said to them,"please get out, you can't intrude someone's privacy" binita also said,"please get out or else i have to call police"

hearing this reporters went out, binita and saanvi sighed, y/n throw that flower bouquet on ground, she yelled,"AGHH! THIS MIN YOONGI!" binita and saanvi came near her and said,"calm down"

y/n sighed and then said,"i want each and every information about Mins" saanvi nodded and y/n went to change her clothes, after y/n came back they headed back home.

are relations between y/n and Mrs.Kim who us now Mrs.Min will ever be like before?

WE ARE DONE WITH CHAPTER 11!

STAY TUNED FOR FURTHER UPDATE,I'LL SEE YA'ALL IN NEXT CHAPTER!

DROP YOUR VOTE AND COMMENT!

LOVE YA~