Déjà vu

hello sweethearts!!

here we are with another update! i have been doing baby sitting so make sure to leave some tips as its hella tough and its my first time too.

y/n went from there, jimin went to aruem as they were in some serious awkwardness lingering between them, others sighed as it was quite tough for them to digest especially for jimin and aruem.

taehyung said,"i cannot believe you two are siblings, i mean half-siblings!" jimin and aruem looked at him and others facepalmed at his wrong timing.

door of basement got open, ichor's guard place a table there, it had gun, whip, electric weapons, knife, wine, etc. they looked at lee. one of the guard took a bucket and threw at him.

it had ice pebbles which made him scream and made some harsh red marks on lee's naked body which only had an underwear.

they went outside while lee shivered in cold and screamed in pain, in CCTV room everyone again sat on their own chairs while their eyes are on screen.

within next 15 minutes, ichor entered inside accompanied with hoshi, he stood in one corner of room while ichor sat on the leather present there for her.

lee said,"leave me, y/n, you promised" ichor looked at his desperate state and chuckled, her chuckle was slow and laced with evil.

ichor said,"but y/n didn't trapped you" he looked at her and ichor laughed evilly, ichor answered to his questioning gaze,"ichor has trapped you, they both are different. y/n promised to leave you but i didn't promised you"

lee said,"no you-" but he remembered y/n's words 'I, Kim y/n, promise you to let you leave once you'll admit your deeds' he looked at her as the realization hits him.

ichor laughed evilly at him, she taunted,"how stupid of you! did you really threaten y/n! oh god! seriously?"

ichor picked up a gun and place at his chin, she said,"should i press the trigger?" she pointed the gun at his head and tilt her head to look into his scared eyes.

she shook her head and turned around clicking her tongue while shaking her head at denial, she said,"it won't be fun, i need fun"

ichor kept the gun on table and said looking at the table,"what should i use? a whip? nah *shakes her head* a knife? nah, then what should i use?" she asks looking at lee.

lee shivered at her stare which holds a mischief and a grin never leaving her face, ichor commanded,"hoshi, bring that peeler i bought, recently" hoshi bowed and left.

ichor took a knife in her hands and informed moving towards him,"i don't want to waste my play time so lets play with this"

she places the tip of knife on his forehead then moved towards his chin going ahead on his chest then stopped near his abdomen. he scream,"no!"

ichor said,"why are you screaming? i didn't did anything" she smirk and made a cut on his biceps when he was distracted, lee yelp in pain.

ichor laughed like a devil disguise as human, door got knocked and she gave them permission to enter, hoshi came inside with peeler and some spices.

ichor looked at his hand and praised,"well done hoshi, you are getting to know me and my moves, i should think something about it"

hoshi shivered as she warned him in end for his oversmartness, hoshi slowly kept all the things on the table and stood in corner like a statue.