15

The car ride back was fairly silent.

Zee was silent because he had no words to speak and New, he is still taking his own time to sink in everything.

When his sentence finally gets into his head, he gets angry. No, he was furious.

Once they reach his condo, New silently walks up to his room when Zee stops him by holding his hand.

He roughly pulls away, as if the alpha’s touch burned, glaring at him and Zee steps back, feeling guilty.

“Don’t touch me.”

“Nuu, please hear me o..”

“NO, after what you said, I have no intention to hear your explanation

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

“NO, after what you said, I have no intention to hear your explanation.

How can you!?? How can you say that?!

I am your best friend’s wife P'Zee. I was so grateful when you helped me.

I thought you were a really good person because of Dew...

Dew always used to praise you, saying that you are someone he relies on the most.

That’s why I trusted you and came when you offered me your place.

But you?? ……I can’t ..can’t stay here anymore. I am leaving.”

he immediately runs up the stairs, not giving Zee a chance to speak.

He stuffs his belongings into his suitcase and comes down to find Zee still standing in the same spot, his shoulders slumped and New doesn’t give him another glance and walks past him, halting for a second on his way to the main door.

“Thank you for the help you have done till now, I no longer need it.”

Saying that he walks to the main door but pauses when a hand holds him back.

New looks back, about to snap harshly at the alpha but he stops, looking at Zee's expression.

He looked devastated.

He looked confounded.

He looked hurt.

“Its…It's Dew’s last wish.”

New just couldn’t believe his ears

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

New just couldn’t believe his ears.

What did he just say??

He suddenly feels as if all the air in his lung got punched out.

Zee pulls out a tiny recorder from his coat pocket, placing it into his hands.

New presses the play button with his shaky fingers and the next thing he knows, he was already on the floor, crying his eyes out.

It was Dew’s voice, the same recording which was addressed to Zee, speaking about him.

“Nuu...I just want him to be happy.”

That voice, that deep husky voice made New press his palm against lips, trying to muffle his hard sobs.

Zee just stands there, his eyes closed as he hears his best friend's trembling voice again, taking in a shaky breath as tears tumble down his eyes.

That’s the effect his voice has over them. That’s the effect Dew has over them.

And now, they have to just go with the flow and see what their life has in its pockets.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

They get married at a local court courthouse in the presence of their friends and Zee’s sisters.

It was a simple affair.

Tommy arranges all the necessities for the day.

They come, submit a few documents, sign a few papers, and there, they are married, bound legally in a requisite married life.

Sky does complain about his brother’s wedding being too simple.

How can Zee, the business king, one of the richest bachelors, and the CEO of the SUPER SUN group marry like that?!

And Zee lies, telling his little Sister that this is what NuNew wanted, a simple and closed wedding, without unnecessary expenses and Zee respects his opinion.

He didn’t want to reveal New’s past to his family, at least for now when it can cause unnecessary misunderstandings.

He will, when the time is right, but for now, Sky doesn’t need to know.

Gulf  arranges a small congratulatory celebration at his own restaurant 

 and everyone gathers around on a private floor, chatting and eating the special dishes served for the special event.

Despite the obvious awkwardness in the atmosphere, everyone tries their best to lighten up the mood and have some fun, but the two main protagonists for the day find them self in a stiff situation.

Zee  tries his best to pretend to be cheerful and New forces a smile every time he looks up.

He sighs as he glances down at the Tiffany&Co wedding band wrapped around his left ring finger, presented by Gulf, right after they were officially a married couple.

Gulf had hugged New, whispering into his ears, making him clench onto his shirt, holding his tears at how sweet his now sister-in-law is.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Welcome to the family, once again.”

The same words he told long ago.

WHEN   L⊙VE   L∀STSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें