26

Zee gets down the next day, fixing the cuffs of his Navy blue Burberry suit when he gets hit by a strong smell of coffee, once again.

He still couldn’t get used to the idea of waking up to a fresh breakfast. Maybe he really should fix this idea in his head.

He walks into the kitchen, giving Nu a brief good morning as the smaller hands him a plate of pancakes and strawberries with a cup of coffee and shoos him out of their kitchen.

Zee walks out gawkily, confused at why the omega was kicking him out.

He settles down on the dining table, munching his pancakes, expecting Nu to come out and join him.

But he doesn’t come even after he was done with his breakfast. Sighing, he goes to the main door, putting on his leather shoes when Nu runs out of the kitchen, holding something behind his back.

He looks up, be mused at Nu who was standing there, biting his lips.

(Nus look and dress)

The alpha bends forward, trying to look into the smaller’s eyes, silently questioning him and waiting for him to make a move.

After good five minutes, Nu takes a step ahead and pulls forward the thing he was hiding behind.

Zee looks down and gets totally taken aback.

Nu was holding onto a lunch box. He made lunch for him.

Nu stood there all this time, a bit hesitant about the whole idea of packing lunch for Zee. What if the taller doesn’t like this idea??

So he just stayed rooted to his spot, waiting for Zee to take the first step but after waiting long enough, he mustered up his courage and pulled forward the box, closing his eyes and hoping that Zee will take it and just leave.

It’s too embarrassing. As if he understood the omega’s inner dilemma, Zee grabs the box from his hands, making Nu pop open his eyes to find Zee giving him a tiny smile, muttering a small thank you, and getting out.