24

Nu walks out of his washroom in his new PJ’s, sitting on his bed and making himself comfortable in the white comforters.

Now that he looks at the huge king-size bed, he suddenly feels lonely after spending the previous night with someone’s presence beside him

He shakes that thought away, and instead diverts his mind to the events of that day. Today was fun.

From the flour fight to the peaceful ride back home, it was really fun.

And also, he got to see so many sides of Zee.

He can be a goofy uncle, a sophisticated businessman, and an annoying but reliable brother.

He never really had any siblings, sure he had his fellow kids in the orphanage but this is different.

And also, he never really interacted with Dew's sister, so did Dew because he knew his sister hated Nu.

So seeing the siblings interacting with love, his heart swells with delight.

And Zee, being the middle brother, really is something.

One minute he is bickering and then he becomes angry at his little sister for moving in with his boyfriend, listening to him and understanding him, being the responsible older brother, and the next minute he is a ball of fluff for his elder sister gulf, acting cute and pouting.

Nuu was practically frozen when he saw Zee pout.

He suddenly looked cute, totally opposite to the intimidating alpha aura he was oozing a moment ago.

Nuu sniggers remembering Zee wailing at his sister sky, when he was ruffling his hair, for still treating him like a kid. Zee is really something.

He slowly averts his gaze to his bedside table, making him smile once again.

He picks up the Polaroid picture Haanu gave him and takes a better look at it.

He keeps staring at the picture, admiring the cute gesture of the little boy, but something else pops up in his mind.

The same Polaroid picture played a really important part in his life, leading him to the love of his life.

It was summer

 by the time Nuu become conscious about the presence of the alpha sitting on the bench, diagonally on the opposite side of the fountain.