39

It was a peaceful Sunday morning, with the morning sun seeping into the condo and lightening up the mess made in the living room.

Blankets and pillows were lying around after last night's show, bottles of empty beer cans and popcorn, and fried chicken cartons lying around

Amid all that mess sat Zee, Indian style on the carpeted floor with his bowl of piping hot Haejang-guk in front of him on the coffee table as he leans back onto the couch seat.

Behind him sat Nu, one leg plopped under his other thigh, the other dangling by Zee's side, a bag of rice puffs plopped into his lap, heartu sitting beside him on the couch, nibbling onto a rice crisp, all three of them absorbed into the soap opera running on the TV.

It was the most awaited weekend for Zee.

After all those busy days spent in the office for his project, he finally got some time to breathe.

They had gone out shopping the other day, Zee helping Nu buy all the necessities.

They had lunch at the panich mansion along with Zee's parents and grandparents.

By this point, Nu is far from being uncomfortable with his in-laws so it was quite fun spending time with them.

They had done a bit more shopping before having some dinner at a fancy restaurant Zee suggested and returned home to end the day with some soccer and beer.

And this time, Nu made sure he doesn't get drunk.

Nu was never really a fan of soccer, but over time, he started enjoying the game, thanks to Dew's obsession with it.

But Dew never really liked the soap operas he watched, but Nu never minded.

He still had James and Nat to gush all over with.

But he never expected more people to join the club.

Gun loves daily dramas, so do sky and Gulf, and surprisingly, Off too.

But the last person he expected to like the cheesy cliché daily soap operas was Zee.