36

Zee’s late.

He knows he is late than he usually is. He wonders, how long has it been since he recklessly got back home in the middle of the night, totally wasted without a care about the world??

And now, he always tries to make it home on time because now he had someone waiting for him at home.

He isn’t going back to an empty house with nothing but wine welcoming him, he now has someone, a person-welcoming him with a hearty meal.

He chuckles, kicking off his shoes by the entrance as he walks into the house, wanting nothing but to jump and fall dead asleep in his bed.

But he stops in his track when he finds Nu sitting on the couch, holding a bottle of Soju in his hands and some...Is that a takeout of chicken feet?

He had a few more bottles lying in front of him and Zee notes, horrifyingly that all of them are empty

 “Nu?”

Zee utters low, but successfully catches the omega’s attention.

“Oh, look who decided to finally show up!!” Nu cheers with a goofy smile and the ZEE immediately gets it.

Nu is far gone from his mind

“What…are you doing??”  

Zee slowly walks up to him, settling down beside Nu as he tries to get hold of the bottle that the smaller omega was holding, but Nu was fast enough to pull it away.

“Hey!! No stealing!! If you want one, get it yourself.”

Nu slurs, as he takes a long sip out of his bottle.

“Nu. You should stop. You already had enough.”

“NO. I am not done yet. You, grab that bottle and sit down and let me drink in peace.”