18

Zee walks out of Starbucks holding his coffee, pulling out his phone to call his best friend.

He waits for the latter to pick up as he sits down on one of the benches.

“Hello”

“What a proper way of greeting

“What a proper way of greeting.”

“Oh, it’s you

Oh, it’s you. I didn’t see the name. Anyway, how did the meeting go?? Don’t tell me you screwed it up because it was boring.”

“Dude, I know I find those old people blabbering around really boring but I would really appreciate it if you have a tiny bit of faith in me, thank you very much.”

“Ok fine, I trust you. So what are you doing now, your flight is tomorrow morning right??”

“Yep, I am enjoying the view in Macau right now.”

“Why don’t you go back to the hotel and take some rest Zee .”

“Well I was about to go back to the hotel, but not for taking rest, instead change into a more appropriate outfit for the night and go..”

“Banging.”

Nooo, god, Clubbing!! Well, that as well if I find a nice ass.”

“Zee, Ser..”

“Oh my God Dew , STOP, I say no more to your speeches. I am not like you, the responsible husband who goes back home early.”

“Zee”

“Aren’t I right?? I am sure you are already home by now.”

“No, I am in a convenience store right now.”

“What are you doing there?”