49

Nu fixes his hair, fidgeting with his Dress as he glances up at the ticking clock.

7: 23 it read.

Half an hour more.

Zee would be coming back by around 8 PM today and Nu had messaged James a million times to confirm it.

But never in these 7 days did he text Zee.

A phone call was far from it

Not because he didn’t want to, but because he just couldn’t.

Realizing his feelings for the alpha made him extra conscious of Zee and he isn’t sure he can talk straight if he hears Zee’s voice.

So he decided to keep in contact with James instead, and now that Zee is coming back, the giddiness in his system is only making him nervous.

He wants to tell Zee that he is ready to give this relationship a try, try being the alpha's wife for real, but letting him know isn’t an easy feat. 

His heart beats like crazy just thinking about it, can he even confess to the alpha without stuttering?

So he decided, that maybe he can make his actions speak for him instead.

He cooks a hearty meal for his husband and puts on the wishbone pendant, making sure it stands out prominent on his neck. 

Wouldn’t these tiny details, give Zee the message he is trying to imply?

He really hopes it works.

 The dining table was set with all Zee’s favorites.

He lights a sandalwood fragrance candle, not just to brighten up the atmosphere, but simply because he misses his husband bit too much. 

He even puts on a black dress, one of Zee’s favorite colors to maybe try and impress his husband as well.

(Nu's outfit)

As he arranges everything for Zee, Nu realizes, that he knows quite a bit about his husband.

He never really voluntarily asked what the alpha likes.

He simply observed and learned them by heart.

How Zee loves grilled pork belly over anything.

 How he hits the person sitting next to him when he is drowned in embarrassment.