55

Nu snaps out of his deep slumber, gasping for air, the scene of the accident playing in front of his eyes like a reel, making him tremble to the core.

He looks around, taking in the appearance of the white walls and beeping machines, feeling an awful sense of Déjà vu rush through his system.

Just then the hospital door opens and in runs Gun, hugging him delicately with a sniffle.

He looks around, finding everyone there, but not the one he needs.

"Where..where is Zee?"

he rasps, his voice groggy and Gun simply sighs, a pained expression on his face.

What happened to Zee?!

He doesn't wait for anyone's reply and jumps off his bed, only to stumble down into OFF's hold.

"Nu, you have burses down your legs and your right hand is fractured, and so is your ankle. You hit your head pretty hard as well. So please, do not strain yourself. You need to take some rest."

"But Zee..."

"He is fine....for now. Let doctors check on you first. If they say it is fine for you to move, then we will take you to go see your husband. Ok?"

OFF convinces the younger omega and Nu reluctantly nods.

Moments later, a doctor comes and does his check-up and conform that Nu is fine.

He just needs time to recover.

And when he asks about Zee, the doctor refers him to another doctor who had performed surgery on the alpha.

Gulf and Sky help him to the doctor's office and to his surprise, he finds out that his Friend,Phayu was the one who performed the surgery.

"I am so glad you are finally awake Nu. How do you feel?"

"I...I am fine. But what..what about Zee?"

"Ah yes, I will explain. You all should sit."

Sky wheels Nu near the table, both Gulf and him settling down onto chairs on either side of him.

"Ok. Let me explain the situation. That accident that happened was really serious.

If your husband hadn't turned the car, the impact would have been quite severe and you both wouldn't have survived the impact. I can say this for sure.