37

He has a massive headache.

His head hurts like hell and it's not even funny. It's like someone is trying to break it open with a drill machine and pluck out his brain. What the heck has he done for his head to hurt like that??

Nu slowly drags himself out of his bed into his washroom, scratching his bed hair and clicking his tongue, and man does it taste bitter

It was a mistake because the moment his taste buds come to their senses and tastes that bitterness; his stomach churns and pushes out its content.

He dashes into his washroom in time to empty his stomach content into the toilet bowl.

He groans once he is done with puking all the stuff out of his system as he falls back onto the toilet floor.

He takes a couple of moments to collect himself and finally pulls himself up to wash up.

He brushes the shit out of his teeth and rinses his mouth like a million times and lastly jumps into his shower to wash the smell off.

He gets down after a long refreshing shower, holding his head as he walks into their kitchen, searching for some hangover medicine.

Once he finds it, he empties the content of the bottle and settles down in one of the chairs along the kitchen counter.

He plops his head onto the cold marble and that's when he finds a tray covered by a lid in front of him.

He slowly removes the lid and finds a bowl full of Hangover soup, a glass of water, and a bottle of aspirin beside it.

He finds a sticky note right beside it and Nu picks it up.

Good Morning Nu.

I hope you are fine. You had quite a lot of alcohol and James told me you are not really an alcohol person so I am a bit worried. Please do drink your hangover medicine and finish the soup.

I am sure it's gone cold by now so throw it in the microwave before you have it. Of course, I ordered it. You know I have zero skills when it comes to cooking. Hope you get well after you finish them.

Zee

P.S. I hope you don't tell my parents about the secret you learned from Sky. Please Nu

Secret?? What Secret?? And how much alcohol did he even have??

Nu ponders, despite his splitting headache to remember what happened the other day.