27

The weekend for the most-awaited reunion arrived faster than Nu expected but ultimately, he still wasn't ready.

Nu had spent the last few days getting ready for this very day, more mentally than physically, but it was still hard.

He couldn't bring himself to sink in the idea of going to this so-called meet-up with Zee.

He was soo tempted to tell Zee off for this reunion, but one small smile and the sparkle in his eyes whenever he rambles about his friends to Nu, it was enough to shut his mouth.

Nu slaps himself to snap out of his dilemma as he stares into the mirror, determined to get through with it.

He had been dragging this in the solitary of his room for the past half an hour and Zee had been patient with him all this while, not even a single knock to hurry him up.

Nu was glad that Zee seemed to understand his inner battle, giving him the time he needs and Nu is thankful for that.

So this is the least he could do for him in return. Yes, this is nothing; it's just a gathering with a bunch of friends so there is absolutely nothing to be worried about.

Yes, people might know that he is married to Zee pruk but he doesn't mind.

And also Zee had been assuring him that he would bring him back home the moment he felt a tiny bit uncomfortable.

One word and he is sure Zee would do it.

So no worries. Nu takes in a deep breath before he opens the door with a click, walking down the stairs to find Zee sitting on the couch, his hands squeezing and shoulders tensed.

Nu slowly walks up to him, his steps slow, clearing his throat to let Zee acknowledge his presence.

Zee springs on his feet, turning back to face Nu who look stunning and BéautiFul, a bit anxious, a bit skeptical, biting his lips with a furrow marring his eyebrows.

Once Nu catches his gaze, he slightly arches his brows, silently asking the alpha about his dubious behavior.

"Nu.....y-ou look s-o prett-y....................sorry I didn't mean to sa-,y"

sorry I didn't mean to sa-,y"

(Nu's look)

Nu immediately cut off zee.

" It's ok.........and P'Zee you too looking handsome"

and P'Zee you too looking handsome"