16

It was Spring ,

when the flowers blossom with new life and new beauty, breeze a bit chilly at the beginning of the new season, an aftermath of the cold winter prior.

But that wasn’t the reason why New was shivering at the moment.

It was his wedding day.

Dew and he are going to become a married couple.

It wasn’t an extravagant wedding like you would expect it to be.

It was a small, silent affair in a beautiful church with only Dew friends present.

The reason behind it was because Dew’s mom not accepting him.

She didn’t want a nameless orphan omega marrying her son.

But Dew was determined to make him his life partner.

She can abandon him for all he cares, but he is not letting New go.

New was worried about it, but when Dew reassured him that his mother wouldn’t do that, he decided to go with the plan.

It was actually a secret wedding as well, with Dew’s friends planning everything.

They are going to show up married in front of his mom later on and that just made him even more nervous, clenching onto the bouquet of white roses when he feels someone hugging him from behind.

Nervous?”

James whispers.

“Hmm”

New reply made his best friend tighten his hug.

“Don’t be, you are marrying the love of your life, it’s a happy thing, so smile.”

He puts on a big grin on his face as he looks at New through the mirror which immediately made him smile.

They pull away when the door opens once again and in comes Gulf