23

Once they were done eating,

Haanu drags them to a nearby park and they spend the rest of the evening with the huge ball of energy running all over the place.

They have Korean fried chicken for snacks and of course, the day doesn’t end without ice cream.

It was late evening when zee gets a call from his gulf telling him to drop haanu back home.

Zee decided to drop off his little sister first and then go to his older sister.

Haanu falls asleep clinging to Nuu, refusing to let go, so Nu ends up sitting in the back seat while Sky sits in the front with his brother.

“So Sky, where should I drop you off??”

“I...I stay in a condo near my college.”

Sky averts his gaze onto the window and Zee suddenly finds his sister's behavior suspicious.

“Of course you do, our family home is far from your college.

I never got to see your new place. So type in your address.”

Zee says in a casual tone, but he was still skeptical about sky’s sudden change of mood.

Halfway through the ride, he understands why.

“Sky baby is it just me or do I find this area awfully familiar??”

Zee speaks up in a steadfast voice, his pheromones slowly turning sour.

Even Nuu can feel the tension rising in that closed space.

“Zee brother, just drive, I will tell you later.”

“SKY.”

“Bro, please, I will explain it to you later, just..just not now.”

Zee exhales harshly as he continues driving

Zee exhales harshly as he continues driving. Nuu had never seen this side of Zee.

That commanding tone made a spark run down his spine.

Once the car comes to a halt after what felt like an entity, Zee grumbles out

“I knew it”