38

The alpha’s phone buzzes and Zee excuses himself to take the call while Nu takes the liberty of exploring the floor.

The CEO-exclusive floor was stupendous

The CEO-exclusive floor was stupendous. With only less number of rooms occupying the large space, every room was massive.

The lift was in the middle of the floor, opening into a spacious lobby, the 3D wooden logo of The Panich  group placed right in front of it on a black ebony wooden wall, its golden swathe shining bright.

A door to the staircase was on its left while a Break room sat on the other side.

The walls and windows were made of glass, illuminating the bright sunlight into the building and giving a clear view of what lay inside.

The lobby was divided into two corridors, leading up to the CEO’s offices.

Nu looks to his left, taking a glimpse of the abandoned secretary desk, and takes a right turn.

Moving farther, he can clearly see James’s office, the glass walls giving him a view of his messy desk.

James was always messy. Right across his office, on the other wall of the corridor which was the continuation of the Ebony wood, were the glorious portraits of the panich family.

Next to the bookshelf was a glass sliding door and Nu can clearly see what lay behind it.

“Is that..?”

“Yes it is, that’s his office.”

Nu looks back at Zee, which the alpha averts.

“I...I didn’t have the heart to do anything with it. So it’s there.”

“Why don’t you expand your office?? I am sure you can make a bedroom out of that space, just in case, you know, you get tired and need some rest.”

“I have a couch”

“But a bed is always better.”