58

Zee was staring out of his balcony, his legs crossed and his frame leaning onto the sliding door when Nu walks up to the alpha.

Zee automatically wraps his arms around the omega’s slender waist.

“What are you staring at?”

“Nothing. It’s been a while since I came back to my old room”

Zee muses, glancing back at his childhood bedroom at the Panich’s mansion, remembering all those million memories’ tied with it.

“You were staying in this room while I was in the hospital weren’t you?”

“Of course, I will, this is my husband’s room after all.”

Zee's heart swells with joy every time Nu calls him husband.

He should get him to do it more.

“Ah, is it fine for me to hold you like this?”

Zee suddenly raises a brow and Nu giggles.

“And yet you are not letting me go.”

“Do you want me to?”

“Do you want to?”

Zee sniggers, shaking his head.

 “No”

he smiles, looking down at the shorter with so much affection when Nu out of nowhere shoots him with an

“ I love you”

Zee hisses in pain, suddenly holding his heart and Nu worriedly looks up at the alpha.

“What happened? Are you feeling pain?!”

“Of course, I will when you shoot me with that!!”

“What?!”

“That!.. That ‘I love you’ that you just shot me with! My heart can’t take it!”

Nu smacks him in the chest for worrying him and Zee just hugs him tighter. 

They haven’t spoken about how, why, and when they fell in love with each other.

They have their whole life ahead to talk about it, but for now, they are content enough to know that they are very much in love with each other.