The Start of the Examination

“What would it be?” Someone asked curiously.

“Elder Su Rou is giving her body?” Some were even shameless and had lewd thoughts.

Although Su Rou was an elder, she was only 20 years old. Compared to the old antiques, she was a lot more easy-going. Because of that, a lot of people didn’t worry at all when they talked like that.

Su Rou only smiled charmingly in response to the guesses of the crowd. She raised five slim fingers, then said, “Five Saint Spirit Grasses.”

“What? Five Saint Spirit Grasses?”

“I didn’t hear wrong did I? The reward are Saint Spirit Grasses, and five?” With those words, the main hall went into chaos and everyone could not remain calm.

Saint Spirit Grasses were extremely precious and even the Chu family could only give each person one per year.

To ordinary people, Saint Spirit Grasses were priceless treasures and some had not even seen it before.

Seeing that the Azure Dragon School could take out five of them, it was a huge temptation to the outer court disciples.

But for most of the people, they could only dream about it because they knew that they had no chance in getting those Saint Spirit Grasses.

However, to the disciples who were aiming to be the first, they were all eager to give it a try and they got even more excited.

Su Rou nodded with satisfaction as she saw the high-spirits of the disciples. Then, she waved her hand.

Behind her, rumbling noises came. The gate that was dozens of feet tall slowly opened.

“What are you waiting for? Don’t want to pass the exam?” Su Rou smiled beautifully as she looked at the disciples who were staring blankly.

“Go~~~~”

At that moment, endless cheers resonated and the tens of thousands outer court disciples were like wild horses who got rid of its reins as they all rushed towards the huge gate.

Chu Feng went along with the flow of people and continued forward. Finally, they entered a deep cave.

The cave was very vast but it was very dark in there. The field of vision was extremely low and people knew the danger of traps that could be triggered at any moment.

“Go! For the rank 4 skill, for the five Saint Spirit Grasses, go~~~”

But of course, there were some people that cared about money and didn’t care about their life. They knew that there was danger but they still went ahead by themselves and didn’t even look back. There was even quite a few of people who were like that.

*whoosh whoosh whoosh*

But after going ahead for a hundred meters, whooshing sounds came in front and endless amounts of silver needles were shot out from the wall, and they shot towards the crowds as if it was rain.

“Ah~~~~~~”

“Waa~~~~”

In an instant, all sorts of cries echoed. The disciples that rushed in front were caught off guard and over half of them fell.

Regardless, people still continued forward and they did not have any traces of retreating. They madly ran deeper into the cave.