Divine Body Bestowed by Heaven

“This...”

Chu Feng’s actions tied up the surrounding people’s tongues and they were dumbfounded. They were so shocked that their jaws fell to the ground. Especially that big person with sideburns. His face was ashen and it was as ugly as it could get.

Spiritual beads. How precious were they? For that Ferghana horse, he looked everywhere and he only got one after extreme difficulties in order to buy that horse.

Who would have thought that such an ordinary looking young man would take two out as he wished? One of them was even for the attendant! It really made him want to vomit blood out because he knew that the Ferghana horse in which he admired for a long time was fated to belong to another person.

Compared to the big person’s blood vomiting, the others were admiring and envying. Admiration towards “the fallen riches from the sky” that the attendant got. One spiritual bead was equivalent to a hundred taels of gold and it was given to the attendant just like that. It was enough for him to richly live his life with no worries.

At that instant, all of the gazes towards Chu Feng changed. No one dared to have even a single strand of scorn, rather, they were incomparably deferential. Some people even started to smile while facing Chu Feng and hoped that Chu Feng would reward them with something from a burst of happiness.

“Young master, this Ferghana horse belongs to you. I will go right now to prepare some good wine and dishes for you.” That attendant was so pleased that flowers blossomed on his face and his huge smile was even going to reach behind his ears and he could not even stop smiling.

“Prepare a top-class room for me as well.” Chu Feng lightly smiled and waved his hand.

“No problem. The best room will certainly be prepared and provided for your resting.” The attendant first returned the spiritual bead back to the big person, then carefully put the two spiritual beads away, and finally he joyfully went to prepare a room for Chu Feng.

Chu Feng smiled while sweeping a glance at that big person with sideburns and said, “Does my Cosmos Sack look like a fake one anymore?”

Ads by Pubfuture
“Hmph. So what if you have money? This Ferghana horse cannot be tamed without a certain cultivation. You better be careful or else you won’t even be able to leave.” The big person coldly snorted and said.

“No need to worry about that.” Chu Feng smiled and went towards the direction of the rooms. The funniest thing was that the ordinary citizens rushed and surrounded Chu Feng, wanting to lead the way for him.

“Boss, this Ferghana horse is given to him just like that?” As the looked at the departing back of Chu Feng, the group of big persons all gathered around.

“Give it to him?” The big person with sideburns put the returned spiritual bead back to his pocket and quietly said, “Ask around and find out where this little child is going. How can we miss such a huge, fat sheep?”

Chu Feng arrived at the area with the guest rooms and the attendant already prepared a top-class room for him. Very quickly, he brought good wine and food over for Chu Feng. His attitude was enthusiastic and his service was thorough.

After the lesson of the fragrant tea, Chu Feng became more cautious. He first used his Spirit power to scan over it, and after confirming that the wine and dishes were without problem, he started to fill himself with food.

After eating, Chu Feng did not hurry to leave the horse station. He laid a Spirit Formation in the room first and started to refine the spiritual and Origin beads in his Cosmos Sack. After all, he did not know whether he was going to have good or bad luck on his journey so it was better to raise his own cultivation first.