Tomb Robbing

“Come come come! Let me give you an introduction. This is the newest member of our Wings Alliance, Chu Feng. He may seem young, but he is no simple person.” Su Mei smiled and started the introductions.

“Is he any younger than you Su Mei?” The white-clothed male walked over and politely clasped his hands towards Chu Feng, “I am Bai Tong. I have heard of you before, and seeing you today, you are really no ordinary person.”

“Thanks.” Chu Feng also clasped his hands in reply. To those who treat him with courtesy, he would always treat them back with courtesy.

The young man who wore a gown with peach flowers and the young female that wore a masculine clothing also walked over. That male said extremely solemnly, “I am Ye Taozi. This is my future wife, Zhang Tingzi.”

[TN: Tao -> “Peach” | Ting -> “Graceful”]

Chu Feng also smiled and clasped his hands towards the two of them. But, he said in his heart, “Damn. Ye Taozi, Zhang Tingzi, these two really are made for each other. Just with that name they are a perfect match!”

“Chu Feng, we welcome you to the big family of the Wings Alliance. We hope that you don’t put the previous things before in your heart, because the both of us were actually...” The Dragon and Tiger brothers walked over and hiddenly looked at Su Mei as they spoke.

“cough cough” Seeing that, Su Mei quickly coughed two times and viciously glanced at the two of them. Instantly, they put away the words that they were going to say from fear.

The Chu Feng that had the strong Spirit power already saw the inklings. He guessed that it must have been Su Mei that forced the Dragon and Tiger brothers to do something.

“Chu Feng, you have quite some nerves. The Wings Alliance kindly invited you and you dared to refuse? Do you have any virtues or abilities?” Just at that time, the cold-faced blue-clothed young man spoke.

“Jia Yunfeng, you shut up!” Seeing that, Su Mei was going to show her true stripes.

“Ahh, Su Mei, let him finish.” But Chu Feng pulled Su Mei behind him, smiled, stared at Jia Yunfeng then said, “What do you want to say? Spit it out!”

“I’m saying that you are not worthy to join the Wings Alliance.” Jia Yunfeng bellowed.

*whoosh* Chu Feng’s expression changed and he suddenly moved his hands. One Illusionary Palm came out and patted towards Jian Yunfeng’s chest.

At that instant, everyone was shocked. No one would have thought that the kind-faced Chu Feng would attack without any signs.

“Illusionary Palm?”

Jia Yunfeng was no ordinary person. He instantly recognized the skill that Chu Feng used. The aura of the 7th level of the Spirit realm started to revolve. He turned his hand and punched out. A wave of boundless power exploded from it. The skill that he used was a rank 4 skill.

Seeing that, although Chu Feng was a bit surprised, he was not afraid at all. He changed his skill and used the 1st Thunder Style. With a blink, he arrived behind Jia Yunfeng. Following that was another Illusionary Palm and it went towards his back and attacked.

*bang*

That palm stuck without any accidents. Jia Yunfeng could not defend and he face-planted on the floor. After fiercely lying on the floor, he fled a few meters before stopping.