No One Should Even Think Of Bullying Me

“You want a life or death match?” Gong Luyun coldly smiled.

“I do want a life or death match. Scared?” Chu Feng asked.

“Scared? Would I be scared of you? Haha...very funny.” Gong Luyun laughed loudly and his laughter was abnormally loud. It was as if he heard the funniest thing in the world and then he said to the crowd behind him,

“Today, I set a life or death battle with this person. 1 year later, at the same place, one battle will take place to determine the winner or loser. If he can block 3 of my attacks, I, Gong Luyun, will cut my throat right here without half a word of complaint.”

Gong Luyun’s words were aggressive, direct, and incomparably arrogant. It could be seen that he was filled with confidence. But the strangest thing was that people approved of his confidence. It was as if at that instant, they could see Chu Feng’s wretched death at this place 1 year later.

1 year. What could he do in 1 year? Not to mention that Chu Feng was still in the Spirit realm, but even if he was in the Origin realm, he could not enter the Profound realm in 1 year.

In addition, Gong Luyun was the publicly recognized #1 genius in the Azure Dragon School. Within the year, his strength was going to be raised by even more. So, everyone felt that the winning chance of Chu Feng was almost zero.

“But, one year later, if you cannot take 3 of my attacks, I will beat you to death and no one will be able to save you.”

Gong Luyun pointed at Chu Feng and fiercely left those words. After a cold snort, he quickly left and the people that came with them also coldly smiled while looking at Chu Feng before chasing after him.

“Chu Feng, sorry, it’s my fault...” Su Mei went next to Chu Feng, and seeing the bloody traces on Chu Feng’s face, she cried out again from the pain in her heart.

“It’s nothing, they’re just minor wounds so don’t cry.”

Chu Feng wiped Su Mei’s tears away from her face. After that, he cast his gaze towards Situ Yu and the others who were nearby, smiled, then said, “No need to fear. Since we’re not Wings Alliance members anymore, we don’t have any relations between us. I won’t spread the trouble.”

“Chu Feng, we...”

Hearing Chu Feng say those words, Situ Yu and the other’s face changed. Indeed, they didn’t dare to go near Chu Feng. Indeed, they were afraid that Chu Feng would spread the trouble to them. Who told him to offend the #1 disciple Gong Luyun right?

“Heh. You don’t need to look at me with that insincerity. I don’t owe you anything, and you don’t owe me anything. From now on, we are strangers.”

Chu Feng waved his hand towards Situ Yu and the others. Although there was a smile on the corner of his mouth, his gaze was unusually cold. He did not need false friendships around him.

Seeing Chu Feng like that, Situ Yu did not put up any acts. After deeply looking at Chu Feng, they went their ways. They had to remove the relationship between them and Chu Feng or else disaster would fall upon them.

“Little friend, with a year of time, how confident would you be in defeating Gong Luyun?” Just at that time, Elder Li spoke.

“Hehe, I’ll be honest. The current me isn’t even 10% confident.” Chu Feng spoke honestly.