The Chu family has difficulties

On the road leading to the Leaning Mountain Town, Chu Renyi and some Chu family members were being surrounded and attacked by a group of people.

At that instant, most of the Chu family members had heavy injuries and they laid on the side of the road. Within some of them, because their injuries were too heavy, they passed away. Only Chu Renyi who was at the 8th level of the Spirit realm painfully propped himself up.

But facing 6 people at the 8th level of the Spirit realm along with several injured enemies at the 7th level of the Spirit realm, Chu Renyi was obviously at a disadvantage. He had countless wounds and he was breathing roughly with huge breaths. Currently, helplessness was within his gaze.

“Chu Renyi, you never would have thought that we waited many hours for you right? Today, no one can save your Chu family. How many Chu family members that come back are how many will die!” The male leader fiercely said.

“Mazhong, my Chu family has no enmity with your Ma family. Why are you helping the Xu family and harming my Chu family?!” Chu Renyi loudly questioned.

“Haha, Chu Renyi. You should be clear in your heart why we are joining together to deal with your Chu family. You think that you could hide this thing from others?” Mazhong coldly smiled as he crowded around Chu Renyi while revealing killing intent.

“We will still need to see if you have the ability to deal with my Chu family.” But just at that time, a clear voice exploded like thunder.

To the sudden voice, the Ma family jumped in fear and quickly turned their heads to look back. The seemingly unimportant action caused everyone to be shocked.

They saw a young man riding a big, white horse. He was slowly going towards their direction, and obviously, that person was Chu Feng.

“That’s the young man of the Chu family, Chu Feng. Why has he returned?”

“Something’s wrong. Look at his clothes! That’s...the Azure Dragon School’s core disciple clothing.”

At the Chu family gathering, the people did see Chu Feng before so they instantly recognized him with a glance. However, when they saw Chu Feng’s core disciple clothing, they were all greatly shocked.

From the end of the Chu family gathering, one short month hadn’t even passed. But, clearly, the Chu Feng who was only an inner court disciple so quickly became a core disciple. That simply was unimaginable.

Even though they knew Chu Feng’s talent was impressive and he would become extremely useful in the future, they never would have thought that his talent was that outstanding. It exceeded their imaginations.

“Chu Feng, run!” Suddenly, Chu Renyi yelled out.

“Surround him. Do not let him escape.” Hearing that, Mazhong reacted to it and quickly instructed the crowd to surround Chu Feng.

As for Chu Feng, he did not even put the group of people in his eyes. He stood there, high on the horse and looked down on the extremely nervous crowd that sealed his exit.

“Haha, you little demon. You’re quite impressive, becoming a core disciple of the Azure Dragon School at that age. It would be fairly dreadful if we let you continue developing.” Seeing that Chu Feng’s escape was sealed, Mazhong laughed in relief.