Examination

“Even if you have the Spirit power, you can’t cultivate like this. Do you not know in the journey of cultivating, it emphasizes the cycle of gradual progress? If you’re breaking through so quickly, it will cause difficulties for your success in the future.”

“If I wanted to, with my family’s wealth, it was completely possible for me to break into the 9th level of the Spirit realm when I was 12 years old. Do you know why I’m only at the 8th level of the Spirit realm at the age of 14?”

“That’s because by using cultivation resources to breakthrough, it breaks the rules of martial cultivation. At the same time that it brings power, it also burden’s the body and it will lower one’s comprehension in the future.”

“Even if you can become an expert of the 9th level in a short amount of time, what the future brings is the predicament of never being able to break through into the Origin realm. Do you understand what I’m saying?” Su Mei’s mood was a bit emotional, but it could be seen that she really was worried for Chu Feng.

Seeing Su Mei like that, Chu Feng was secretly happy yet his heart ached. Naturally, he knew that the road of martial cultivation required gradual progress and one could not seek instant benefits. However, that only applied to normal people, and obviously, Chu Feng could not be seen as a normal person.

Chu Feng understood his body the most. His body was not burdened because of his quick improvement. Instead, it got stronger and stronger.

But, he could not say the truth to Su Mei because he did not know how to explain his body. He could not say that not only did he have the Spirit power, he even had a special body and he was hiding a lump of Divine Lightning in his dantian right?

Chu Feng would not easily tell anyone that secret. If he could, he would hide it for his entire life.

“I understand and I’ll pay attention.” Not knowing how to explain, Chu Feng could only smile and say briefly.

“Do your best then. I don’t wish that you destroy your good future because of some short-term benefits.” Seeing that smiling Chu Feng, Su Mei was a bit angry and she turned around then entered her own residence.

Looking at Su Mei’s back, Chu Feng felt a wave of warmth in his heart. He had to say that he was blessed to have a girl that cared for him that much.

Morning on the next day. The sky just started to get bright and Chu Feng already risen from his bed. Today was the day of the core disciple exam.

The core disciples. The important targets of development of the Azure Dragon School and also the main force of the Azure Dragon School. Their position compared to the inner court disciples was like the sky and the earth.

First of all, the core disciples got to enjoy the best cultivating resources of the Azure Dragon School. Second of all, their families received the protection of the Azure Dragon School. To those who dared to touch the families of the Azure Dragon School core disciples, it meant that they were going against the Azure Dragon School.

Also, not all core disciples were like Zhou Zhiyuan. In reality, many core disciples were very strong and most of them stepped into the Origin realm. They were extremely talented people and some of the strength of the core disciples could be rivaled with core elders.