Oppressive Situ Yu

“I’ll kill you.”

Situ Liang looked at the bloodstain and the three front teeth on the ground and he was enraged. Instantly, he grasped onto insanity and exploded his strength of the 8th level of the Spirit realm. The aura engulfed like a hurricane as he rushed towards Chu Feng.

Just as Situ Liang rushed in front of Chu Feng and prepared to attack him, Chu Feng raised his leg and kicked him and he flew through the air.

That time, the strength that Chu Feng used was obviously stronger than before. The large power shattered the chair next to Situ Liang and after flying a few meters through the air, he fiercely crashed on the wall.

“This guy is extremely strong.”

At that instant, many Wings Alliance members who only saw Chu Feng for the first time were all shocked. Clearly, he was only at the 7th level of the Spirit realm yet he completely crushed Situ Liang who was at the 8th level of the Spirit realm. That power deterred the crowd.

Some people that wanted to attack Chu Feng just now blew away that thought. Especially when they heard certain rumours about Chu Feng recently, for the first time, they recognized that he might be a character that was very troubling.

“Chu Feng, you went too far. The Wings Alliance members are like a family. What is the meaning of treating Situ Liang like this?” Situ Yu angrily said.

Seeing his younger brother being humiliated in front of everyone, raging flames were already lit in his heart. If it wasn’t for his own status, he would have attacked Chu Feng already.

“Family? Did he see me as a family? Do you see me as a family?”

“Let me tell you this. Don’t try to play these tricks in front of me. Don’t think that we’re a family just because you said you are. Whoever I, Chu Feng, want to hit, I will hit regardless who they are.”Chu Feng coldly said.

“Who you want to hit you hit? I will see how much skill you have today being that arrogant.” As he talked, Situ Yu wanted to attack and Chu Feng also wanted to give it a try.

“Stop.”

Just at that time, Su Mei strictly yelled, walked in front of them then said, “What are you guys doing? Infighting? Tomorrow is the day of the exam yet you are fighting here. Do you want to go to tomorrow’s exam in injuries?”

“Little Mei, you saw everything before. It’s not that I want to attack him, it’s just that he’s...” Situ Yu wanted to explain.

“I saw it all. Situ Liang was in the wrong just now.” The thing that was completely unexpected was Su Mei leaning towards Chu Feng with no hesitation. It was even so direct.

Hearing Su Mei’s words, Situ Yu was as if he heard the sound of his heart shattering. Finally, he could not control himself. He didn’t say anymore to Su Mei and he pointed at Chu Feng then said,

“Chu Feng, as a man, don’t stand behind a woman. Don’t you like to fight? Today, I’ll keep you accompanied to the end.”

“That’s fine. You think I would be scared of you?” Chu Feng grabbed Su Mei’s wrist and pulled her behind him.