Displaying Strength

Chu Feng did a great service for the Chu family so Chu Yuanba wanted to focus on developing Chu Feng. Everyone in the Chu family knew about that thus their attitude towards Chu Feng also changed.

On the road back to the Azure Dragon School, the people that were hostile towards Chu Feng started to take the initiative to get closer to him. But other than Chu Yue, Chu Feng’s attitude while facing them could only be neither cold nor hot.

Seeing Chu Feng and Chu Yue joking together, playing around, and being lively, many people endlessly envied Chu Yue and also at the same time they regretted their actions towards Chu Feng.

Their intestines even became green, but they could only regret because the only thing that the world didn’t have was a medicine for regret.

[TN: “Intestines becoming green” -> Intestines only become green after dying, so it’s exaggerating that they “died from regret”.]

“Chu Yue, if you have anything remember to find me. You know where my residence is.”

After arriving to the Azure Dragon School, Chu Feng only said goodbye to Chu Yue and didn’t care about the feelings of others as he left while swaggering.

Chu Wei’s expression was very complicated as he looked at Chu Feng’s back. He really wanted to say to Chu Feng, “Chu Feng, join the Chu Alliance. If you want, you can even take the spot as the head of the Alliance.”

But he could not say that because he knew that he had no face to say it. Also, he also knew Chu Feng would not enter even if he said that.

Even he felt that Chu Feng did not deserve the Chu Alliance. The Chu Feng who was able to beat a person who was at the 7th level of the Spirit realm. Even in the entire inner court, he could certainly be seen as outstanding.

Chu Feng did not directly return to his residence. He came to the inner court’s Mission Selection Location.

The inner court disciples were fairly free, but a lot of people still willingly remained at the school to cultivate because the Azure Dragon School could provide a large amount of cultivating resources.

Other than the yearly Spiritual Medicine Hunt, this Mission Selection Location could be said to be only route to gain cultivating resources.

Just as the name implied, the so-called Mission Selection Location was to select all sorts of missions, and after finishing, the appropriate reward would be given.

There were light missions and there were more serious ones. The light ones were finding items for people or escorting convoys; whereas the more serious ones were killing monsters or helping in fights. As for the reward for the missions, naturally, they was related to the difficulty.

“Why are all these missions so simple?” Chu Feng was standing inside the Mission Selection Location’s main hall while supporting his chin with his hand. He looked back and forth on the mission plates which were hung on the mission board. But after looking for a good while, he did not find any that he liked.

Because of the Divine Lightning in his body, if Chu Feng wanted to raise his cultivation level, the amount of spiritual energy he required would get larger and larger. It would not be simply settled by a few Saint Spirit Grasses.