Chu Feng is a Fierce Person

“Damn! What happened?”

The two slaps from Su Mei were extremely clear. Not only did it completely confuse the Dragon and Tiger brothers, she even stunned the observing crowd.

Wasn’t Su Mei trying to catch that Chu Feng? Weren’t the brothers trying to help Su Mei? What is this situation, and why did Su Mei hit the brothers? She even looked like she cared about Chu Feng and it completely scrambled everyone’s minds.

“What are you looking at? What’s there to look? If you keep on looking I’ll scoop your eyes out.”

Just at that time, Su Mei suddenly turned around. The cuteness from her beautiful face was no longer there and her pair of eyes shot two cold rays out, completely scaring the crowd back.

“Oi, are you fine?” After terrifying the crowd, Su Mei walked towards Chu Feng.

“I’m fine, this is nothing.” Chu Feng stood up and used his fingers to wipe away the blood on his lips. A small bite wound also appeared.

“You...You bastard.” At that instant, Su Mei suddenly understood. He wasn’t spitting blood from the attacks, it was just him acting for his own entertainment. And that acting was so real that it even tricked her.

At that time, at that instant, Su Mei really wanted to jump over and scratch Chu Feng’s face until it was full of flowers, but she still wanted to rope him in so she endured. She turned around, looked at the brothers then said, “Follow me.” After that, she quickly walked out of the surrounding crowd.

“Hmph.”

That moment, the Dragon and Tiger brothers were full of anger. However you say it, they were still famous people in the inner court, and after Su Mei’s slap in front of the crowd, their faces were non-existent.

But because of Su Mei’s status, they didn’t dare to do anything to Su Mei. Their strength was far from her as well. So, at the end, they could only coldly snort and obediently follow.

After arriving at an empty place where there were no people, Su Mei sighed and said with an apologetic face, “Sorry for just now, it’s just that Chu Feng has his special areas. I also just found out about it so we can’t offend him.”

Su Mei wanted to tell the brothers that Chu Feng had the Spirit Power and he very likely had cultivated in the Mysterious Techniques, but after considering that those were Chu Feng’s secrets, she did not say the completely truth.

Hearing Su Mei’s words, the brothers deeply thought at the same time. Where did that Chu Feng excel to gain Su Mei’s good impression?

And after Su Mei and the two brothers left, Chu Feng was very bored. So, he tidied up his clothes and left the crowd. He did not want to attract any unneeded troubles.

“Chu Wei, that was...”

Just at that time, 10 people walked out from the crowd. It was Chu Wei, Chu Zhen and the others. Two of their bags were full and it could be said that they had a great harvest, but those were only low quality spiritual medicine.

They also saw the scene that just happened, and at that moment they were very astonished.

It seemed that Chu Feng being invited by the Wings Alliance was not only a coincidence, and there was indeed an unexplainable relationship.