A Heart Full of Rage

“Chu Feng? It’s him? He dared to return?”

In the past few days, Chu Feng’s infamous name already spread out the Azure Dragon School. Even nearby schools heard of his name.

After all, Gong Luyun’s strength could be said to be top-level. Even many core disciples in first-rate schools did not dare to offend him. So, when people knew that someone challenged Gong Luyun, there was indeed a huge reaction.

Exactly because of that reason, many nosey people wanted to know what Chu Feng looked like. So, some other nosey people drew Chu Feng’s appearance. They even set a price and sold them. Currently, in the Azure Dragon School, almost everyone knew who Chu Feng was and almost everyone knew what he looked like.

But at that instant, everyone was shocked because Chu Feng dared to reappear in the Azure Dragon School. However, the following actions that Chu Feng did completely stupefied them.

Chu Feng grabbed the air and the black iron sword flew straight into his hand. After that, he ferociously stabbed. Fresh blood splattered everywhere as he stabbed into the Sword Alliance member’s dantian from his back.

“Ahh~~~”

That member first painfully cried, then like a leather ball that had no air, he laid on the ground and did not move anymore. At that instant, there were only three words in his heart. He was finished.

When the spiritual energy in his dantian started to quickly leak out, no matter how hard he tried to condense it yet was unable to control it, he knew that he was crippled by losing his cultivation. All the cultivation that he painstakingly stored up from the many years all became non-existent.

“You... You...”

When they saw that scene, the ones who were the most shocked were none other than the Sword Alliance members. Their face were ashen and their gazes towards Chu Feng was filled with terror.

“Didn’t all of you wanted to know how I would take care of you? Right now, I’ll let you know how I, Chu Feng, will take care of you.”

Chu Feng’s expression turned icy cold and the black iron sword in his hand violently trembled as he continuously stabbed at the several members. The cold glare swept past and spiritual energy leaked. The results of many years of meticulous cultivating were all lost today.

“Heavens. Chu Feng crippled so many Sword Alliance members’ cultivation. His nerves are too great!”

The surrounding crowd endlessly cried in surprise as they saw that scene. They felt that Chu Feng was too daring because the rules of the school clearly forbid the murdering of people from the same school and also the crippling of cultivation. Chu Feng was going to receive severe punishment because of his actions.

At that instant, even Chu Cheng and Chu Zhen panicked. Although they knew that with Chu Feng’s temper, he would indeed take revenge on the people that bullied and humiliated them, but they never would have thought that he would go that far and directly cripple their cultivation.

“Chu Cheng, Chu Zhen. Right now, are the Chu family members still in the Azure Dragon School?” Chu Feng ignored the gazes of the crowd and he only looked at the Cheng Zhen brothers who were climbing up from the ground.

“To avoid unnecessary humiliation, Chu Xue and the others already returned to the Chu family. Originally, Chu Wei was going to leave with Chu Yue, however, Chu Yue was not willing to go no matter what. She said that she was going to stay there and wait for you to return to speak fairness for us.”

“So right now, in the Azure Dragon School, other than us two brothers, Chu Yue and Chu Wei are also here.”

“However, Chu Wei was heavily wounded in the morning. His hand and his foot was broken. We asked for help from the elders, but they did not care and they denied medical treatment.”