Meeting of the Father and Son

In a certain residence hall in the Chu family, a middle-aged male and a young man were sitting.

The young man wore a white robe. He had a handsome face and his entire body was emitting a special aura.

That person was Chu Feng’s elder brother. He was an inner court disciple in the #1 school in the Azure Province, the Lingyun School, Chu Guyu.

As for that middle-aged male, he was Chu Guyu’s and Chu Feng’s father, Chu Yuan.

*creak~* As the two of them were chatting, that tightly closed door was slowing being opened.

“Who said that you could enter without knocking? Leave.”

As he was talking happily with his son, there dared to be a person that intruded without permission. Chu Yuan angrily slammed the table and yelled. But, when the door completely opened and a thin, weak silhouette entered, and Chu Yuan’s angry expression was instantly frozen.

“Heh, father, brother.” Chu Feng scratched a bit and entered the hall while chuckling. These two people were the closest people to him.

“It’s you brother?” After seeing Chu Feng, Chu Guyu was extremely happy. With a few steps he arrived in front of Chu Feng and hugged him, “Brother, you’re finally back. I’ve missed you so much!”

“I’ve also missed you brother.” Chu Feng also hugged Chu Guyu strongly.

“I haven’t seen you in 5 years. You’ve grown tall and more handsome. I almost didn’t recognize you.” Chu Guyu carefully assessed Chu Feng and his eyes were filled with joy.

“But I am still not as tall as you.” Chu Feng said while laughing.

“You are only so old. In a few more years, you will certainly be taller than me.” Chu Guyu lovingly rubbed Chu Feng’s head.

“Why didn’t you even greet me when you came back?” Chu Yuan also walked over, and a unconcealable happiness was hung on his face. Although the Chu family members didn’t view Chu Feng as part of the Chu family, in Chu Yuan’s heart, Chu Feng was his son, and he was no different from Chu Guyu.

Seeing Chu Feng’s purple robe, Chu Yuan asked again, “You’ve entered the inner court?”

“Mm.” Chu Feng smiled as he nodded.

“Good. I was saying that my son Chu Feng wasn’t that bad.” Chu Yuan loudly laughed, and his laughter was unusually happy.

The three of them haven’t seen themselves in 5 years and they had an endless amount of things to say. They chatted for a good half day and didn’t even eat lunch.

“Mr. Chu Yuan, the master has asked for you and for young master Guyu to go over.” When it was afternoon, there was a call from outside of the residence.

That voice came from Chief Zhao, an outstanding minister for the Chu family. Although he was not part of the Chu family, his position was very high. So, at that moment, Chu Feng, his brother, and his father walked out of the residence.

“Chief Zhao, do you know why he has asked for us to go there?” Chu Yuan asked politely.

“It’s about the family gathering. All the members of the Chu family have went there.” Chief Zhao who had white hair smiled and said that.