Spirit Formation

The boundless pressure engulfed them and even the sky-high trees shook. The flowers and grasses under their feet flew everywhere and the area was not peaceful any more.

"Profound realm?!"

Chu Feng and Su Rou were even more shocked. They felt, from the aura, that he was an expert of the Profound realm. The aura was even stronger than Su Rou’s.

Under the envelopment of the pressure, an old man unhurriedly walked out from the forest and arrived next to Leng Wuzui.

The old man was wearing black clothing and he was not even 5 feet tall. His appearance did not look like anything special but on his old face that was filled with wrinkles, it emitted waves of fierceness.

The old man was quite old. He shook and wobbled as he walked as if he was going to fall at any moment and die just like that. His life seemed to have reached the very end, but Chu Feng and Su Rou did not dare to underestimate him because the aura that engulfed them did indeed come from that old man.

"Ancestor." Seeing that person, Leng Wuzui respectfully greeted him.

"Ancestor of the Leng family. I never would have thought that even you came out. It seems that your Leng family is really determined to take care of Chu Feng."

"I’m just curious how Chu Feng offended you to the point that he must die." Su Rou seemed to know that Leng ancestor.

"Zui’er is the hope of my Leng family. Those who block his path will be removed at all costs by my Leng family. Even if lady Su Rou has a special identity, my Leng family will not have any mercy." The Leng ancestor faintly smiled but his smile was extremely frightening.

"Your meaning is that you will eradicate me, Su Rou, as well?" Su Rou asked in a cold voice.

"Lady Su Rou. Why ask when you already know the answer?" The Leng ancestor had a very sinister smile.

"Hmph. That’ll depend if you have the ability or not." Su Rou grabbed Chu Feng’s arm, turned around and wanted to escape.

However, before she even moved, the pressure that engulfed that area strengthened. It was like a formless cage that tightly locked the two of them.

"3rd level of the Profound realm!!" Su Rou was greatly stunned. Every level of the Profound realm was an impassable gap. Unless they had extremely good talent, it was impossible to resist against that.

Although the Leng family’s ancestor was only 2 levels above Su Rou, she was already unable to free herself. She even lost her ability to escape while being in front of him.

That was the scariness of the Profound realm. Every level was higher than the previous and every level was extremely hard to breakthrough. That was why, within the Azure Province, there were quite a few Profound realm experts yet not a single person who could enter the Heaven realm.

In the journey of martial cultivation, one used the aura of the sky and the earth to open up the extremes of the body. The quality of one’s body, strength of one’s comprehension ability determined the length of their journey in martial cultivation.

The only thing that could be confirmed was the farther one cultivated, the harder it was to control one’s aura and the mysteriousness of their body was extremely difficulty to open as well. However, the gained power got more and more stronger.