Advancement in Engagement

“Would that be fake? Quickly go. Although you’ve grasped the basics of the Spirit Formation, the White-cloak Exam for World Spiritists is not that simple. It will be totally different from the past exams that you’ve experienced. You better be prepared in your heart so you won’t fail it and be set back.” Zhuge Liuyun struck some blows and said.

“Hehe, don’t worry master. I won’t disappoint you and I won’t lose any of your face.”

Chu Feng happily left. After knowing how Eggy could be saved, his tense heart relaxed.

To avoid any suspicions from Zhuge Liuyun, Chu Feng did not refine the hundred Origin beads. He only slept early, and on that night, he slept very peacefully.

In the morning of the following day, the sky was only slightly lit up. As arranged, Chu Feng went to Zhuge Liuyun’s residence. However, in the plaza that was in front of the palace, people formed mountains and oceans. There were many disciples and elders gathered there.

After passing through the crowd, Chu Feng discovered with astonishment that in the center of the plaza, Zhuge Liuyun was standing there, and behind him were two huge White-headed Eagles.

Those eagles were extreme big. As they stood there, they were three meters tall. Their large claws were like sharp blades, and as they looked at the crowd with their sharp eagle eyes, there was not a single trace of fear within them. Rather, there was pride.

“Waa, it’s a real White-headed Eagle! It’s so beautiful!” As they looked at the two eagles, many females revealed joy and they were so happy that their hands and feet danced.

“I hear that this thing is the best means for transportation. Its price is extremely high and our Azure Dragon School only has two, which both belong to Zhuge Liuyun.” Someone stated the origin of the White-headed Eagle.

“Yeah, this thing seems quite strong. It is enjoyable just by looking at it. I wonder how nice it would feel if I rode it and flew around for a while.”

“Elder Zhuge very rarely uses the White-headed Eagle and he looked at them as though they were treasure.”

“I hear that Elder Wang from the Six Protectors had to journey far one day and he wanted to borrow the White-headed Eagle to use it. However, he was heartlessly refused by Elder Zhuge.”

“Not only refused, I hear that Elder Zhuge even lashed out at Elder Wang. He said, ‘Even I am not willing to use it but you want to? Go dream!’.”

“Yeah, but today, he is going to use both White-headed Eagles. I wonder what important matter he has, where he is going, and who is he going with?”

Everyone was pointing as they had discussions about the White-headed Eagle. They admired Zhuge Liuyun quite a bit, and they admired the person who would ride on the White-headed Eagle along with Elder Zhuge even more.

Everyone wanted to have a taste of the intense feeling of soaring towards the horizon and looking down from the sky.

“Feng’er, it’s time to go.” Just at that time, Zhuge Liuyun waved at Chu Feng who was within the crowd.

“Master.”

Under the gazes of the crowd, Chu Feng went next to Zhuge Liuyun and he involuntarily extended his palm to rub the White-headed Eagle. He was also endlessly excited in his heart.

“So it’s Chu Feng. Heavens, is he going to go out with Elder Zhuge?”

“He can actually enjoy such treatments! It seems that Elder Zhuge really likes this Chu Feng.”

After seeing Chu Feng, admiration was filled on the crowd’s face. They admired Chu Feng as he was able to be liked by Zhuge Liuyun. However, compared to the pure admiration from the males, many females displayed their adoration.