The Tyrannic Su Rou

Su Rou was wearing a white dress at that instant. With that clothing and her fox-like face, it was obviously different than the crowd and there was a type of manner that seemed different from the convention.

But, when Su Rou appeared, the expressions of the elders became more serious.

The iron prison was already tightly guarded. Other than the people from the punishment department, no other people could enter. Su Rou’s current actions were just like breaking in.

“Elder Su Rou. Now this is a rare guest. I wonder what business you have in my punishment department?”

Although Su Rou arrived with bad intentions, after thinking about this person’s background, even Liu Chengen had to smile while facing her.

“Just a small issue that I hope you can help out.” Su Rou’s charming smile had thousands different types of grace and even the old people found it difficult to manage her.

“If you have anything please say so. I will try my best to help out.” Liu Chengen smiled and said.

“I want to bring this Chu Feng away.” Su Rou lightly smiled and said.

With those words, not only the other people, even the Liu Chengen who was full of smiles had a great change in expression.

“Su Rou, what joke is this? Do you know what Chu Feng did?” Liu Chengen’s attitude became serious.

“No matter what he did, today, I will bring him away.” Su Rou also put away her smile.

“That will not do. I will say this right now. Even if God comes, don’t think of taking Chu Feng away. See her out.” Liu Chengen waved his big sleeve, turned around and didn’t pay attention to Su Rou anymore.

“Elder Su Rou, please.” Seeing that, several elders forcefully smiled and walked towards Su Rou, wanting to bring her away.

“Ahh!”

But before even getting close, a formless pressure shot out from Su Rou’s body. That pressure was strong and it swirled like a whirlpool. Instantly, it filled the entire iron prison.

Almost at the same time, when the pressure was emitted, a dozen or so elders fell on the ground and mouthfuls of blood sprayed out from their mouths. Only Liu Chengen could continue standing.

At that instant, around Su Rou, a whirlwind was spinning around and that jet-black long hair was flying up and down. The snow-white long dress shook left and right as if a fairy was landing. But, her gaze was abnormally icy cold.

“I will also say this right now. You will release Chu Feng whether you are willing or not!”

“Su Rou, do not push your luck!”

Seeing that, Liu Chengen also got angry. The same strong pressure exploded out and engulfed the iron prison.

*rumble rumble*

At that moment, Chu Feng could hear the ear-piercing rumbling coming from all directions. He could also see that the sturdy iron prison was violently shaking as if unable to resist against the pressure coming from the two of them.

Under the pressure, even the Origin realm elders on the ground hugged their head while yelling as it was hard to endure.

But Chu Feng was completely fine. There was a warm aura around him that was defending him against a strong one. It was obvious that Su Rou’s pressure was protecting him.