Kneel down and beg for forgiveness

*whoosh* Chu Feng dashed to the side and dodged Chu Cheng's attack.

At the same time, one of his foot touched the ground. He suddenly spun, and after one rotation, his foot was retracted.

Seeing that, Chu Cheng's face slightly changed and he hurriedly backed off. But sadly, not only were Chu Feng's feet abnormally quick, his positioning was accurate and there was no way to dodge it.

As he panicked, Chu Cheng could only put both his arms together and forcefully block Chu Feng's attack.

*bang*

*tatata*

After the sweep of the leg, Chu Cheng was forced back several steps and a numbing feeling continuously came from his arms.

At that instant, Chu Cheng frowned slightly. No matter what, he did not think that Chu Feng would have such powerful strength.

That strength completely exceeded his expectations so he had to treat the fight seriously.

"You know your stuff, but with only a body of brute strength, at the end, it is impossible to become useful. I'll let you experience the might of the martial skills."

*papapapa*

"Haa!"

Chu Cheng continuously hit the acupuncture points of his body and he suddenly yelled out loud. In a instant, his body expanded quite a bit and his fists increased were also increased in size.

Also, his skin turned from white to purple and veins emerged. It was quite frightening.

"A strengthening skill."

Chu Feng squinted his eyes and he could tell that Chu Cheng used some sort of strengthening skill.

That kind of skill would not change the amount of skills one had, but their entire body would receive an upgrade.

After cultivating to a certain point, one's body would not be invaded by the elements, nor can swords or spears pierce through the body. Their entire body would like a lethal weapon.

He saw Chu Feng's change in expression so Chu Cheng was instantly proud of himself. Although Chu Feng's strength was unexpected, he knew that Chu Feng's biggest weakness was that he did not cultivate any martial skills.

The skill that he used was called Body of Steel. With that skill, one would be almost invincible while physically battling a person of the same level, so he had absolute confidence that he could defeat Chu Feng.

"Chu Feng, you can kneel down and beg for forgiveness, or..."

But not even letting him finish his words, Chu Feng's body flashed, and disappeared.

When Chu Feng reappeared, he arrived in front of Chu Cheng. A strong, heavy fist got bigger and bigger before in his eyes.

Ads by Pubfuture
Seeing that Chu Feng dared to battle with him physically, Chu Cheng sneered and he also threw his fist out at Chu Feng's fist.

*clang*

With the collision of the two fists, a sound rang out, as if it was the collision of steel.

But after that exchange, Chu Cheng got pushed back a few steps. The numb feeling did not decrease but rather increased on his fist and he looked at Chu Feng who did was not even pushed half a step back.

"How is this guy's body so strong?"

Chu Cheng finally realized that something was wrong. With his current cultivated skills, there was pretty much no one that dared to meet his force with force in the same cultivation level.