Monster

“Young master Chu Xun, you’ve come as well.”

“Ahh, those Fierce Beasts were too scary, but luckily, young master Chu Feng arrived just in time, or else I really wouldn’t even dare to imagine the ending.” Seeing Chu Xun, several miners ran over with lingering fear on their faces.

“Oh?” Only in that instant did Chu Xun find out that there were a total of 9 Fierce Beasts. Five rank 1s, three rank 2s, and one rank 3.

Those Fierce Beasts were nothing to him, but he felt that Chu Feng shouldn’t have been able to deal with them. Was it possible that Chu Feng already reached the 4th level of the Spirit realm?

But even if Chu Feng had the strength of the 4th level, it wasn’t possible to finish off so many Fierce Beasts at such a short period of time right?

“Chu Xun, thanks.”

As Chu Xun was in a state of confusion, Chu Feng smiled to him, and within the smile, there was actually few bits of gratitude.

At that instant, Chu Xun was thoroughly stupefied. Hiddenly, there was an uneasy feeling that spread across his heart, and without even thinking, he quickly ran over towards the ore mine.

“Young master Chu Feng, you killed all of these?” Zhang saw the Fierce Beasts that did not breathe and felt that it was unbelievable.

He clearly heard that Chu Feng was a piece of garbage that stayed in the 2nd level for many years. Even if he entered the inner court of the Azure Dragon School, at most he would be at the 3rd level. How could he kill so many Fierce Beasts with such a fast speed?

“So what?” Chu Feng put away his smile and looked at Zhang. Not only did he not have the previous gentleness, there were even some cold intents.

“No...No...Nothing. Just randomly asking.” Being stared by Chu Feng like that, Zhang backed off a few steps in fear and cold sweat came out from his forehead.

“Uncle Zhang, you’ve been in the Chu family for so long. Why are you getting more muddled as you get older?”

“Remember, as a servant, the things that you should ask, you should. The things that you shouldn’t ask, you shouldn’t. The things that you should do, you should. The things that you shouldn’t do...It is better not to do.”

There were meanings within meanings behind Chu Feng’s words, and Zhang had a pale face from fear. He could not say anything in that instant and his body was uncontrollably trembling.

Chu Feng coldly smiled as he saw him like that. That proved that his guess in his heart was correct.

“Young master Chu Feng, what should we do with these Fierce Beasts? Do we take them back to the Chu residence?” Dozens of miners surrounded him.

“No need to trouble the people in the residence with merely a few Fierce Beasts. Just bring them back home and eat them.” Chu Feng waved his hand as if it didn’t matter then walked towards the Chu residence.

“Thank you young master Chu Feng.” The miners were bursting with happiness. Fierce Beasts were strange monsters that could cultivate. Although their outer shell was as strong as steel, their meat was very delicious. It was said that after eating, not only would it strengthen one’s body, it would even make their lives longer. Everything was a treasure from top to bottom and it was an object of considerable cost.