Jealousy

On the sky, the round moon was hung up high. On the ground, there was a male and a female.

On the stone path in the dark and quiet night, Chu Feng and Su Mei were walking shoulder-to-shoulder. Borrowing the bright moonlight, Chu Feng would occasionally and secretly peek at Su Mei who was next to him. He couldn’t help but hiddenly sigh. That girl was quite pretty.

Her long and thin eyebrows, water-like eyes, tall and beautiful nose, pink and soft lips, perfect curve of the convex in front of her chest, and in addition, her snow-like white skin. It really made people’s heart bump loudly. Even if it was said that she was a descended fairy, it would be correct.

As he was absorbed into looking, Chu Feng couldn’t endure it and opened his arms. He extended his dirty hand towards Su Mei. So, a painful cry rang out again.

“Ah~~~”

“Damn it girl. Isn’t it just a hug? No need to bite so fiercely...” Chu Feng looked at the two perfect rows of little teeth marks on his hand and painfully grimaced.

Luckily, he had thick and rough skin and he could be compared to steel tendons and iron bones. Or else, Su Mei’s bite really would have bit off a big chunk of his meat. It could be seen that she really dared to do that.

“Who let you do that? Damn scoundrel.” Su Mei fiercely glared at Chu Feng then said, “I hear that you stayed in the Cultivation Formation for 8 hours. Was that true?”

“Mm. What about it?”

“You really are a monster. Don’t you know that in the Cultivation Formation, even core disciples could only stay there for 6 hours? You’ve already become a freak in the inner court right now.”

“Is that so? It just means those guys are garbage right?”

Chu Feng was not boasting. If it wasn’t because he felt that he already mastered the early stage of the Imperial Sky Technique and decided to waste no more time, he would have no problems staying for a few more hours in the Cultivation Formation.

“It’s not that they’re garbage, it’s just that you’re too abnormal.” Su Mei curled her lips then squinted her eyes and giggled, “In a while, you’re going to meet all of the Wings Alliance members. Are you nervous?”

“What’s there to be nervous about?” Chu Feng denied that.

Reduce Belly Fat With Tummy TrimmerTummy Trimmer

He originally thought that Su Mei had some good things for him since she looked for him at such a late time, but he didn’t know that it was for the meeting of the Wings Alliance members. As for why, naturally, it was for tomorrow’s core disciple exam.

Including Chu Feng, there were only 33 members in the Wings Alliance. But, in this year’s core disciple exam, there were at least 12 people joining. Those 12 people could be said to be the strongest within the Wings Alliance.

It meant that the Wings Alliance in the inner court was going to have quite some changes. Not only did they need to choose a new alliance master, they also needed to plan for the exam.

For this core disciple exam, not only did the Wings Alliance wait for a long time, the Sword Alliance and the World Alliance also waited for a long time. The exam was not as simple as it seemed on the surface. It would very likely be a battle between the top inner court disciples.