I only need One Strike

“That’s Chu Feng! He seems quite young!”

After Chu Feng showed himself, he became the focus of everyone on scene. After all, everyone was waiting for his appearance. However, Chu Feng’s young and tender face shocked everyone.

Although the New Excellence Assembly had an age limit of 18 and under, to gain more outstanding results, all of the cities would choose those who were 18 years old to participate. After all, if everyone was a genius, naturally, the longer one cultivated, the stronger their strength would be.

However, Chu Feng was clearly far from being 18 years old and he was quite a young man. Although having that cultivation at that age was really quite unordinary, compared to the core disciples from first-rate schools, Chu Feng still seemed rather weak.

The thing that confused everyone was why the Golden-purple City chose Chu Feng who was such a young man as a representative. Even if he had potential, all in all, his cultivation right now was still too weak. He was simply unpresentable when he was compared to the other participants who were there.

“Where did you run off to? Why were you so slow?” Su Mei pouted from anger as she ran over and worry was still on her face.

“Heh. I was a bit tired yesterday so I slept for a bit.” Chu Feng scratched his head and embarrassedly smiled.

“You... Others were killing Ghost Horn Beasts with everything they had yet you had the mind to sleep?!”

“Did you even concentrate on killing Ghost Horn Beasts? You wouldn’t be excluded from the top 10 right? You are really underestimating everyone too much!” Seeing Chu Feng like that, Su Mei pouted her little mouth from anger and she did not know whether to chuckle or weep.

“Although I did not concentrate on killing Ghost Horn Beasts, there shouldn’t be many problems for me to enter the top 10.” Chu Feng was very confident.

Seeing that scene, the surrounding observers were suddenly enlightened. After all, those who had eyes could see that Su Mei, the third lady of the Su family, did not have a simple relationship with Chu Feng. Most likely it was Su Mei that made Chu Feng able to participate in the New Excellence Assembly.

“So after so much, it turns out that he had some assistance from the third lady of the Su family. No wonder he had the city lord’s Golden-purple Commanding Badge!”

“Hmph, so what if he has connections? This New Excellence Assembly is about strength. The top 10 has already been chosen. With his cultivation, is he going to push one out from the top 10?”

Several of the Golden-purple City participants harbored ill-feelings towards Chu Feng. They felt that Chu Feng should not have joined the New Excellence Assembly with his strength. Not only would it lose the face of the Golden-purple City, it would also lose their face.

Ads by Pubfuture
After a short chat with Su Mei, Chu Feng also went in front of the guard who collected the results. Under the stares of the crowd’s gazes, he threw the 200 or so purple horns of the Ghost Horn Beasts in front of the guard.

“Heavens, he killed so many Ghost Horn Beasts?”

“How is that possible? With his cultivation, how was he able to hunt so many? Looking at that amount, there should be around 200 right?”

Seeing the large pile of sharp, purple-coloured horns, the people inside and outside of the plaza went into an uproar. No matter what, they would not have guessed that with Chu Feng’s cultivation, he could hunt so many Ghost Horn Beasts in which the amount was even comparable to Chen Wanxi’s results.

“Impossible. Absolutely impossible. He cheated. He must have cheated!”

Compared to others, Wan Wenpeng was endlessly depressed. He was ranked as 10th this time, and currently, Chu Feng’s results was far above his so he was certainly going to be kicked out.