Useless Begging

With every step, Chu Feng got closer and closer to Jian Fengyi. His purple robe fluttered without any wind, the cold gaze from his eyes was threatening, his entire body was emitting a bone-piercing killing intent and he was just like a killing God.

Facing Chu Feng in that state, the people from the World Alliance and the Sword Alliance all backed away in fear. Some people even fell to the ground and they were rolling and crawling, trying to escape.

Only Jian Fengyi stood there without moving. It was not that he didn’t want to run, it was that he couldn’t. As the alliance master of the Sword Alliance, how could he do such a shameless action in front of his subordinates?

But, in front of him, the deterrence that Chu Feng brought really did make him feel uneasy. Especially looking at Luowu who was incomparably wretched state behind Chu Feng, he knew that he would not have much luck.

“Chu Feng, what do you want to do?” Jian Fengyi asked in panic. The “break them” from Su Mei earlier really made him shiver.

“Jian Fengyi. I told you before that I better not see you in the Azure Dragon Flower Garden or else I will beat you up so badly that even your mother won’t be able to recognize you.”

Chu Feng’s face had a light smile as he continued getting closer to Jian Fengyi. But from Jian Fengyi’s perspective, the hint of smile on Chu Feng’s face was cold and heartless.

“If you want to break me, we’ll have to see if you have the power.”

Seeing that he had no way out, Jian Fengyi angrily bellowed. Not only did he not retreat, he even took the initiative and attacked first.

He pulled the sword behind his back and as the cold light flickered, he crazily stabbed it towards Chu Feng. Several sword shaped gases that were formed by his spiritual energy flew out and it broke through the air like a meteor and made whooshing sounds. The denseness almost completely sealed Chu Feng’s path forward.

That was not a simple sword technique. It was a rank 4 skill and since the person who used it was Jian Fengyi, being born into a family of sword-users, he displayed that skill brilliantly.

“He’s indeed the alliance master being able to use the Meteor Sword Technique to this stage.”

Seeing the sword gases that broke through the air like meteors, the disciples of the Sword Alliance rejoiced in their hearts. At that instant, their originally terrified to the extreme hearst were as if they had seen their hope. They suddenly felt that perhaps their own alliance master could defeat Chu Feng who was like a killing God.

“Hmph.”

But, when the dense sword gases brushed in front of Chu Feng, with a thought, Chu Feng’s body got covered by a layer of faint lightning. When the gases touched the lightning, it was like wood colliding against an iron wall. They all instantly shattered and dissipated into the air.

“This...”

Not to mention the others, but even Jian Fengyi was hugely shocked. He already mastered the Meteor Sword Technique and even experts of the Origin realm did not dare to be careless in front of his skill or else they would be heavily injured. But, in front of his eyes, Chu Feng completely dispelled it. Even his steps were not stopping.