Present

Chu Yuan described the scene that year vividly and colourfully. On his face, a stunned expression was still hung there as if the scene that year reappeared in front of his eyes.

Chu Feng could also tell that what happened that day really hugely affected Chu Yuan. At least, an unerasable shadow was left deep within his heart.

Seeing Chu Yuan like that, Chu Feng also sank into deep thought. He knew that what Chu Yuan said was correct. That insane man shouldn’t have been his father or else he would not have said such strange, insane words.

But, anyone who had intelligence could tell that the insane man should have been entrusted with the job of handing Chu Feng over to Chu Yuan. It could even be said that he was forced by someone. He was extremely terrified of the person that forced him, and that person was very likely Chu Feng’s family.

However, that man was already so shockingly strong. How strong would the person that could force the man and even made him so terrified be?

“Where did I come from? Who are my parents? Why did they need to entrust me to others?” At that instant, within Chu Feng’s heart, those were the biggest questions. The more he understood, the more he discovered that his identity was so special. Something must have been hidden behind that.

“Father, what next? Did that person say else anything to you?” Chu Feng closely asked.

“After that, he disappeared. I didn’t see how he left. If it wasn’t because I was carrying you, I really would have suspected if he actually appeared or not. But the facts told me that everything was real.”

“As for me, I brought you back to the Chu family. Because the goods were burnt and my men were killed yet I could not say the truth, I could only lie then and say that I picked you up on the road.”

“But after knowing what happened, the family did not approve of me raising you and felt that you were bad luck.”

“However, today, I believe that no one would feel that you are bad luck because you saved the entire Chu family. It’s just that by telling the truth to you, I wonder if that person will...” Speaking to that point, the worry on Chu Yuan’s face became even stronger.

After all, that person’s strength was too terrifying. Chu Yuan did not even know whether that person could hear it or not when he said all that. He felt that he was always in danger and that person could appear at anytime. However, being asked by Chu Feng, he really could not bear to not say the truth and could not bear to hide it from Chu Feng.

Because up until now, he who knew the truth was very clear that Chu Feng’s scary talent was brought when he was born. After all, his ancestry was already filled with the colours of legends.

“Father, don’t worry. I feel like that person would most likely be muddled and confused. I think that he already forgot about the things that he entrusted you with so he shouldn’t look for trouble.”

“Besides, even if he returns, you still have me. Since he entrusted me to you, he would not harm me.”

Chu Feng couldn’t help but think back at the scene in the Ancient City. He really felt that that person already went insane. Just because of that, Chu Feng was even more curious. What did he experience to force him into insanity? Was it his parents?