Preface

Her whole life she thought she is not deserving for love , she doesn't deserve care and she is worthless. She Never got her father's love ,the only person who loved her died when she was 7,Her mother. She thought she will never trust anyone and never love anyone except her bestfriend. She hates men and decided she will never marry but destiny had different plans for her .

Lucia Bianco, The princess of The Reaper's mafia. The dream and want of every men in mafia and business industry. Whereas her name meaning is light and hope ,but her life is filled with darkness and she is hopeless.

She is the daughter of a mafia and business man.Her mother was the second wife of her father. She is a badass, never needed men support in her life. Her goal is to take revenge for her childhoods trauma.

Davide Russo, The King of The Demon's mafia. Italy's top mafia leader and A businessman. He is merciless. A devil who hunt his prey, they can never run from the devil. He is the most handsome man in the mafia. A man of every woman's dream. His goal was to take revenge, but he doesn't know that the want to take revenge will make him meet his life's most beautiful thing.

What will happen when two devils will fall in love, the whole world will see if the devil got angry he will burn every living being in the planet. Love makes everyone do good things and sometimes bad but in their love story everything will be bad.

She was his victory,
He was her obsession.

TROPES~
*SPICY
*FEMALE BADASS LEAD
*MARRIAGE OF CONVENIENCE
*MAFIA ROMANCE
*BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE
*HE FELL FIRST AND HARDER

_________

Hye, Thank you for giving my book a try. My book contains a lot of smut and I really meant lot of smut so please if you hate smut don't read it, if you are comfortable then read it.

This book is mature, it contains murder, abuse, kidnapping,
Stalking, mafia.

My characters are my imagination I didn't copied from anyone and let me know if you have any worries in the comments.

My book doesn't have cheating and other woman drama.

I am young so I can make grammatical mistakes so you can tell me.

Thank you.

Insta: Violettwrites_